TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

"You marked it as important. There is no explanation, it only… happens. "

“How do you know?”

“I live here, don’t i?” Replied Brock.

He carefully picks it up. The weird thing was that it felt like a balanced weapon…which made no logical sense because of the crown-shaped bit at the end.

“I’ve honestly seen weirder stuff in shows I watch.” He muttered, deciding not to question the logic any more than he already has been.

He gives it a few swings, a pale fiery streak following the weapon’s movements. “Okay, I could get used to this.” He said.

I wonder if I can cast spells. he thought. Wait, you just got a Keyblade and this isn’t 0.2; spells, if any, will come later after I’ve gotten used to fighting normally with this thing.

“Yeah and I live in Romania, don’t I? But I still don’t know who enters or leaves it!”

“I am the guardian of this realm. I also have many associates. It is my job to know what and who enters or leaves.”
As he spole, a smaller brick walked up and whispered something to Brock. The larger brick nodded and faced the group. “Come. We have much work to do.”

BlackBelt tries to “desummon” the Keyblade, feeling it would be tricky lugging one in hand or on his person in general. Plus, it would make for a fun way to bring it in if his theory was right.

Zablex walked around the site, looking for “Death Race”.

“That big guys said it was an RP.” He muttered, “Shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

The sword dematerialized in a puff of pixels.

1 Like

“And why couldn’t you say this in the first place? What about Tarkur?”

BlackBelt then tried to summon it, imagining it appearing in his grasp at his call.

Zablex would then stumble into an infinite black void. He began to fall for what seemed like hours.

The sword reappeared in a similar fashion.

Brock examined Vladin. “Tarkur has chosen his own path. I can send one of my associates to assist him. But now, we most go. There is much to do, and little time to do it.”

“Let’s see what happens now.” He said as he readied his claws. “Either I’ll be lost to this void, get lucky and find something that can fly or end up exactly where I want to be.” He said as he fell, looking for any signs of what lay here beyond just falling into a void.

“Well, I don’t like going into dangerous situations but I at least have a weapon to defend myself with so I think I can at least give things a look-see.” BlackBelt said as he desummoned his Keyblade again.

Brock nodded and began walking down the path.

1 Like

Zablex would land smack dab on top of an asteroid in space.

1 Like

He lands pretty cleanly and looks at his surroundings, trying to figure out where he was.

BlackBelt follows Brock, motioning for the others to follow. “Maybe this will get us one step closer to getting out of here.” He said to the group.

In the distance, a large armada of alien ships appeared before Zablex.

1 Like

“Well, that’s a start.” He said as he tried to find cover. Aw, but they’re right there and probably completely unsuspecting of me. he thought. He decides to keep an eye on them, for now, and make a plan based on those observations he makes.

"aldikhila! yjb ealayk alainhina’ 'iilaa quat Xir’algath!" A voice boomed from the mothership.

“And I didn’t understand a single word you said.” Zablex muttered. “Do you speak English?” He called out

OOC: seriously, the only thing I could guess is that “Xir’algath” could be a name.