TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

OOC: Just google translate it. The text is Arabic.

@meepinater “Send me there.”

1 Like

OOC: Okay, I put it in and it gave me the rough translation of “Exile! Must give you the grace of the forces of Carthage!”

IC: Zablex spasms for a moment, going into a rough translation mode. The translation had several different possible interpretations: it could be a greeting, a rite spoken when one is exiled or an offer to name a few; but he didn’t want to risk miscommunication.

“Forgive me, I am not fluent in your language.” He said, “But what do you mean by ‘give you the grace of the forces of Carthage’?” He asked.

OOC: it was lost in translation.
IC: What the Xir’algath were trying to say was: Intruder! You shall bend to the might of the Xir’algath!

1 Like

OOC: I’m not surprised; Google Translate’s great for singular words but sentences and phrases are where it can fall short.

A challenge? A tip for this is to have there be a tell (in this case, tone) that it’s a threat or challenge. Like saying the tone sounded especially hostile or angry.

IC: Zablex stood there, seeming like he was treating the threat like it was a friendly greeting.

Another spasm shook his body as his code updated the translation after accounting for the tone. Oh, my poor fools; I think you shall find yourselves bending to my will. he thought.

“alqabd ealayha!” The voice commanded. a beam shot out of the ship and streamed towards Zablex.

“Feisty, are you?” He asked as he tried to evade the blast.

He digs his claws into the first solid thing he comes across, curious to see if his ability would affect it.

The beam hit Zablex, but it did not cause harm. Instead, it would begin to pull him towards the Xir’algath’s ship.

Tractor beam. he thought as he offered no resistance to its pull, Perfect.

A door opened in the ship’s underbelly, and Zablex was taken inside. He would land in some sort of airlock, filled with unconcsious beings. The airlock door slammed shut.

1 Like

Zablex scratched inquisitively at the walls, curious to see if he could affect, or rather infect, it.

I wonder if these fellows wouldn’t mind getting drafted into a little troop? he thought.

OOC: And suddenly, the Heatmiser/Snowmiser song is playing in my heat and making me chuckle. Wait, is Zablex actually in “Death Race” right now?

Ooc; so now there’s aliens? What’s going on? Also what what about the glitches?

Raya looked at her profile, collecting several power ups for her form. Luckily when designing the Kamen rider moc her powers were based on she had been watching gokaiger and zio so legacy / nostalgia had been on her mind.

BlackBelt continued to follow Brock down the path, a bit worried about what may be in store. (@meepinater)

Zablex continued to explore the airlock he was trapped in, curious to find what he could use to help locate his objective and wreck some havoc in the meantime. (@Mctoran)

OOC: I answered your questions in the PM the best I could.

1 Like

Seeing her opposite was gone chaos changed her colors to resemble Raya “should we get going then?” She asked black belt since he had been busy and hadn’t noticed.

“If everyone’s ready.” He said with a shrug.

OOC: So what happened in the last 50 or so plus posts?

IC: Bernard walked through the Moc part of the creative content quietly in the back of course everyone else here wasn’t exactly anyone he knew in particular even tho he had talked to some of them. He didn’t exactly mind not being talked to by anyone even if it would be nice but he had no time to get caught up on the little things so he shrugged the thought of.

OOC: BlackBelt got his Keyblade, Zablex is now on a Xir’algath (whatever those are) ship and BlackBelt just met Chaos and doesn’t know she’s a Glitch.

IC: BlackBelt looked around to see if everyone was ready to follow Brock.

@Toa_Vladin
“Perhaps later.”

Brock continued to lead the group down the path, until they reached a small village. Several drawings walked around, some of which may seem familiar.

1 Like

“What is this place?” BlackBelt asked.

One of the drawings, a transformer, walked up. “This is our village! Who are you?”