TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Sammy didn’t responded. He was a Bionicle-based fan drawing. He didn’t watch Transformers cartoons before.

Figuring the reference went over his head, BlackBelt just keeps following Sammy to the group.

OOC: IRL, I tend to have moments where a really little thing just hijacks my attention, like the dogs in Disney Pixar’s Up whenever someone says “Squirrel!”. Usually it’s just random stuff but sometimes it’s relevant to situations at the time.

I said that because I’m pretty sure some of the corruption Khaos has caused will have, by now, grown to the point where it’s starting to become noticeable if you either look or get lucky and spot it.

1 Like

Sammy and Blackbelt arrived at the group.

“Nice ship.” BlackBelt said.

“Thanks.” Vladin said, turning to face him. “I wish I could keep it, but I am pretty sure I can’t get it out of the computer.”

“Can’t you just purchase the toy when you get out? Not immediately but, eventually.” He asked.

“The TR Trypticon is 60 dollars. Giving the fact that one Dollar is 4,5 Lions, which is my currency. I guess I’ll buy it at some point, but I was reffering at the actual ship itself.”
He said, motioning to the huge structure. Even if the ship was downscaled, it was still huge…

Brock stood a ways away, allowing the users to marvel at the ship.

“Now, what about the map?” Vladin said, turning to him.

“It will be done.” Brock answered, before turning towards one of the smaller bricks. They held a short conversation, and the small brick led the other bricks towards the horizon, where a city was visible.

“Now, are you finally satisfied enough to move on?”

1 Like

“I will be fully satisfied when I get the map too.”

“Vladin,” BlackBelt said, “We need to be patient; things happen almost instantly outside may take a while in the digital world.”

“The map should be ready by the time we reach the Center. It will be manufactured there, and we must go there to collect the map and begin protecting the Artwork Domain.”

1 Like

“The centre of the city?”

“Probably.” BlackBelt said with a shrug.

“Of the Domain. The city is called the Center.”

1 Like

Vladin sighed.
“All right! Everybody in Trypticon! Everybody enter inside! You too, drawings! You are coming with me!”
The four drawings looked at each other and shrugged, before entering inside via the main entrance.

BlackBelt begins to board the ship.

Brock enters the ship and walks to the bridge. He begins to type in the coordinates. “Once everybody is in, we may begin the journey.”

“What kinda things can these glitches do?” BlackBelt asks as he looks around the bridge, being very careful to not touch anything.