TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“All right! I am the captain of the ship. I need a copilot. Everybody else leave the bridge, please!”

“Not me, I don’t feel like I’d be a good pilot.” BlackBelt says as he steps towards the door out the bridge.

He could see Sammy, together with the other three drawings, heading for another room.

He followed them.

He would end up in a room with a big, metallic, circular table.

“So…where’s King Arthur?” BlackBelt asks, attempting to make a joke.

“King Arthur never existed, said one of the drawings as he sat down at the table.”
OOC: Need link for all of them?

No sense of humor? he thought.

OOC: I’m good.

“Excuse Sammy over here!” Said a bulkier drawing with tan and silver armour, as he put one of his hands on Sammy’s shoulders. “Vladin was in a rush when he drawn him.”

1 Like

BlackBelt nods, “Hakuna matata.”

“Also we don’t really understand your references.” the drawing (Jalerian) continued. “I mean, we are drawings.”

“Interesting.” BlackBelt said to himself, “You’re self-aware enough to see that kind of stuff but not enough to have some of the same knowledge as your creator.”

“Well I guess we could always leave the TTV for a short vacation and to go to the Youtubeland.”
“I don’t like Youtubeland.” Sammy said blandly.
“Oh my god, you sound like Kopaka!” Jalerian said.

BlackBelt chuckled at this exchange.

“Anyway, how’bout you?” Jalerian asked.

“What do you mean?” BlackBelt asked, not sure what exactly they were asking about.

“How you ended up here.” Sammy asked with an icy air. “We don’t know much about you. We just felt Vladin’s presence.”

“I saw a new RP in the boards and checked it out of curiosity.” He said. “Next thing I know, I feel like I’m barely holding any sort of shape and am standing in a tunnel that looks like Picaso and M. C. Escher(?) had made a piece with papers and Lego bricks.”

One by one, every ship on the fleet was corrupted and put under Zablex’ s influence.

“It’s the glitches’ fault.”
said Warter, facing the wall, surrounded by an aura of edginess.