TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Zablex tries to land a blow on his spine; a small scratch would enable corruption to happen slowly. If it’s able to take root.

The corruption seeped into Mark’s wound, which he wouldn’t notice.
@Khalsa721
“I need backup!” Mark called out to Sadie.

1 Like

Zablex jumped back to get some distance away from Mark’s range. “Now, why did you do that?” He asked him.

Mark charged towards Zablex, His sword’s blade pointed outward.

Do you really want to make a scene? Zablex mentally asked, trying to accomplish two things: to gauge the rate of corruption and to try and get Mark to hesitate for even a moment.

He prepared to attempt blocking the attack with his gauntlets in the event his experiment failed.

Mark was caught off guard by the sudden voice in his head. He hesitated for a moment.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Vladin entered the room with the circular table. The four drawings instantly stood up. Vladin looked a little confused at them, before sitting down, followed by the four.

Zablex, seeing his influence had begun to take root, used this opportunity to try and kick Mark away.

“There is no need to fight, so why do you attack when I only need one item and leave you in peace once I have it?” He asked.

“Vladin,” BlackBelt asked, “What do you know of the glitches that dragged us into this place?”

Bernard weren’t doing too much so he just went around looking at the drawings and other creations in the area.

Justin, who had been wandering through the website, suddenly stumbled upon the Death Race RP. He came across Zablex and the Ship armada. “Hey, what’s going on here?” He demanded.

“This fellow decided to attack me for no reason.” Zablex said, pointing to Mark. “I have come here seeking an item; I shall leave quietly once I have it in my possession.”

His voice was cold and seeming to be void of emotion. Deep within him, he was angry; so many interruptions, so many distractions preventing him from finding his prize.

OOC: this Justin is a User, isn’t he?

Ooc: are you in Lego Creations or Artwork?

Ic:
Several creations floated around him.

OOC: Artworks I guess? Not entirely sure but I know I’m somewhere in creative content tho

IC: Bernard examined the different creations/artwork as he walked.

1 Like

Bernard might see the ship flying towards the Center.

“That they are overpowered.”

1 Like

“You’re gonna need to be more specific than that.” BlackBelt said. We’re on their home turf, it makes some sense for them to have an advantage. he thought.

Bernard didn’t see the ship at first but eventually saw it floating over his head. “Now, how in the world would I get up there? Assuming I want of course.” he said to himself.

“Well mine had an Omnitrix.”

He could potentially try to signal the ship.

Brock checked on the instruments and sensors of the ship.

OOC: yes
IC: justin raised his eyebrows in confusion and suspicion. “Really? That”?'s very odd, because I made him." He said, stepping closer to Zablex. “Who are you?” He asked.