TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“That wristwatch thing from Ben10?” He asked.

There was a sudden pressure in the air as the black clothed figure turned to face Justin; not physically but more like that feeling you get in a dark street when it gets too quiet.

“You’re a user.” Zablex said, his gauntlets seem to glisten with hungry light as they reflect the sunlight.

“Just someone on an errand for a new friend.” He said before asking why Justin was here.

He shrugged.
“What can I say? I really liked those shows when I was younger.”

Bernard continued pondering about if he should try to board the ship or not of course he had to be quick with his decision as he saw that the ship was moving slowly away from him. “Now what do I do? Maybe I’ll have something in my backpack to help me , maybe?” He thought searching his backpack. He found nothing particularly helpful but he pulled out his phone and tried to use it as a signaling device.

“Yeah, so?” Justin said, growing impatient.

1 Like

The figure paused for a moment before the feeling subsided but still lingered, “It’s nothing to be concerned over.” He said, waving goodbye as he began to walk off to search for something.

What luck. he thought, A user has come before me; perhaps a little test is in order to see what it can do?

“Not complaining.” BlackBelt told Vladin, “but that is a bit worrying; I’ve seen clips from the franchise and those things can be very versatile.”

Justin glared as he watched Zablex leave. Dont worry, I’ll get you eventually… he thought.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 “And he also can turn into movie Devastator.”

@Tarkur The phone would have no effect. However, Trypticon would be low enough for Tarkur to hit him with a rock or something similar.

“That ugly Kirby wannabe?” BlackBelt asked as he facepalmed. “That thing is only Devastator in name when compared to his G1 counterpart.”

@Toa_Vladin, @meepinater Bernard wouldn’t know if a rock was thrown his way so he continued signaling with his phone.

He shrugged.
“I don’t understand why people don’t like him.”

@meepinater Bernard tried to follow the ship seeing as the signaling didn’t work.

“Don’t get me wrong, he looks terrifying and is one of the more dangerous movie Decepticons IMO but the ‘humor’,” he says with air quotes, “in those films is not my cup o’ tea.”

Zablex mentally commands a pair of Xir’algath scouts to observe Justin while keeping unnoticed, he wanted to see what this User was like. Now, where would that item be hiding? he thought.

Justin approached Sadie and her vehicle. “Listen, you may not know me, but I really need your help right now.” He whispered to her.
@Khalsa721

“His… Balls… Were present in only that scene. It’s Bay’s fault. They are absent in the rest of the movie. I preffer to ignore that scene. I believe Devastator is looking more natural than a green and purple titan.”

1 Like

BlackBelt shrugs, “I agree on the second part about the general design.”

“But, funny enough, there are actual construction vehicles that use that green and purple color scheme in real life.” He said, presenting the other side of the subject for the sake of thought and discussion.

Zablex explored his surroundings, looking for any clues as to the location of his prize.

“I’ve never seen one before.”

1 Like

“Yeah, from what I’ve seen, they aren’t too common but, in some areas of The States, you can find them chilling now and then.” BlackBelt said.

“One more reason to visit the states. I can see real life Constructicons.” Vladin joked.

1 Like

BlackBelt chuckles at this, “Yeah, the States are full of surprises.”

“Anyway, after I get the map I want to go on a journey to bring together of army of my most powerful mocs and topics. Wanna come?”