TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

@meepinater “Why in the world you want this?” Nexus asked with his aussie accent.

@BlackBeltGamer98 The semisphere completely opened, revealing two things: one was a note which was saying “Happy B-Day, bro! Astrotrain.” and the second was the T-Cog.
OOC: I expect you to know how a T-Cog is looking like.

1 Like

“Huh, that was a container.” BlackBelt said, “That was nice of him to give a t-cog to Blitzwing for his birthday.”

Meanwhile, Vladin was looking in Motormaster’s room.

BlackBelt tries to close the device and pick it up.

The button was now on it’s right side.

BlackBelt pressed the button.

The container immediately closed back.

BlackBelt tries to pick it up and go looking for Vladin.

Blackbelt ,seeing that had a black belt was strong enough to carry it quite easily. When he left the room, he could see another door opened, not too far away.

1 Like

“Vladin?” He called, “I found it.”

“Is this a true laser pistol?” Blackbelt could hear from the room with the opened door.

“No,” he said with a chuckle, “T-cog and a note.”

Even tho the opened room was relatively close, it was still too far away for Vladin, who was inside and focused on its interior, to hear him.

BlackBelt carried the container with him to the room and repeated what he said earlier about his findings.

“You found it?”
Vladin said as he was having Motormaster’s pistol in his hand.

OOC: I couldn’t find an image without the sword.

BlackBelt hefted the container, “Right here.”

“All right! Should we go and try it now, or should we explore some more? I mean, look around! We are geeks! This is our heaven!”

“Well, how about we install the cog then explore?” He asked, “This thing’s got some serious weight to it.”

“All right.”
He said, putting Motormaster’s pistol (it is looking like a rifle, but the toy is handling it like a pistol) on a Cybertronian equivalent of a desk and then left the room.

“T-cog chamber should be this way.” BlackBelt said, walking in the direction of said room.