TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

BlackBelt hurls the sphere to the middle of the pirates and claps his hands together again, “Chibaku Tensei!” He yelled.

He then took cover and called out to the others, “Hang on to something!”

As the sphere traveled, the gravitational surge went off, drawing in pirates and parts of the ship into the sphere, getting them stuck to it as it flew towards the pirate ships outside to try picking them up as well.

(@meepinater)

OOC: sorry about the Trypticon, Vladin.

Both Jalerian and Sammy were doing their best not to be absorbed.

1 Like

The pirates yelled as they were sucked into the vortex. The ships rattled as they began to take off, but they were sucked in as well.

The large sphere created by the accreting materials flew off to fling itself out of the tunnel, taking the Pirates and their ships with it to parts unknown.

The vortex wouldn’t have sucked up the drawings, users or Brock.

BlackBelt slumped back on the computer terminal he had been hiding behind, looking completely exhausted. His eye had gone back to its normal hazel self.

OOC: ten reply cooldown starts right now.

2 Likes

Brock stood on the bridge.
“Hmm… well, they certainly took care of that.”
He spoke into a small device on his wrist.
“Move on to phase three.”

“What?” He asked, barely able to speak loud enough to be heard.

“My Trypticon!” Vladin yelled.

Brock looked up.
“Hm? Oh, nothing that concerns you. Just some proceedings for when we reach the next domain.”

“That’s the lesser of two evils.” BlackBelt groaned, “If they had their way, there wouldn’t be a Trypticon left.”

“The fact you said ‘Phase Three’ makes me feel otherwise.” He said. He tries to get up but failed, resigning to resting against the terminal.

“Phase three is for the Artwork Center. Since you didn’t help them, they have to resort to weaker defenses. Phase three is a program that allows them to create multiple rows of defense, though. Much like a firewall.”

1 Like

“Sure! We are not helping them right now by bringing them troops, right?”

“Please elaborate, I do not fully understand your statement.” Brock replied.

“If this is an attempt at what is known as sarcasm, I do not register it.”

“Aren’t there users there still?” BlackBelt asked, “Can’t they secure it in our absence?”

His strength was starting to return.

“Possible, although they would need assistance from us. A full group of users would be best.”

“Are idiot! I am sarcastic because you just don’t want to understand that we are bringing them backups!”

BlackBelt’s eye changed into a Rinnegan again for a moment before it went to normal and he slowly stood up.

“Vladin, please calm down.” He said, “We just got through one crisis and need a moment’s rest before trying to resolve another.”

OOC: I think that Chibaku Tensei is gonna be the one for Artwork (I think that’s the area we left) used up.

IC: “Surely they can hold the fort until we return with reinforcements, right?” He asked Brock.

“I believe I understand now. However, that was not my original plan. I will need time to compensate.” Brock walks out of the bridge.

BlackBelt sat down, trying to catch his breath and calm down from the crisis they just survived.

“I swear that if he acts like this one more time I’ll search the entire internet a way to kill him.”

1 Like

BlackBelt would’ve said something but kept his silence, feeling his words would fall on deaf ears at the moment.