TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Brock stood patiently.
"I have a schedule. Ttv will not wait. Your hatred for me can wait. "

“You have a schedule? Then go, you moron! It’s clear that you don’t want to be here! Go!”

Enough!” BlackBelt said, “I understand we are all a bit tense but we’ll have time later to hate one another but we need to focus on the issue at hand and not let bitterness and hate get in the way.”

He did not like this kind of conflict in the slightest and he felt he needed to try and stop it.

“Brock’s logic and ‘mind’ don’t follow the same rules as our’s because he is just a program and doesn’t truly have emotions or true independent thought capacity.” He tried to explain, “If we want to get through this, we Users need to explain things to programs in a manner they can understand rather than just do stuff on a whim 24/7.”

Brock nodded.
“Blackbelt is correct.”
The end of the tunnel was nearing.

BlackBelt brought out his Keyblade which flickered a bit but remained due to it being a tool/weapon used by his characters in a couple RPs.

“I didn’t mean anything offensive by what I said.” He told them. “I suggest trying to talk things out and settling your issues with one another before we land.”

“O, pe bune? You need to talk your way in, right!? Nu poti doar sa taci din gura si sa ma lasi pe mine sa vorbesc especially when the only thing you do is sa te rogi la Dumnezeul tau si sa fii pacifist? The AIs job is to help us, nu sa ne puna bete in roate! Si stii ceva? I am leaving! Da! I am leaving! Duceti-va fara mine. Sunt sigur that you can do this fara mine!”
“But boss!” Nexus said.
“TACI!”
Vladin yelled as he left the room.

BlackBelt looked confused and asked Nexus for a translation after Vladin stormed out.

“He is leaving.” Nexus said, worried, as Vladin stormed towards the escape pods.

“Any ideas on how to change his mind?” He asked. His concern for Vladin clear as day.

Brock watched the debacle.

Nexus quickly shake his head.
“Try to praise his country and Moldova. That may work.”

“I don’t know much about Moldova,” he said, “But I think that Romania sounds like a wonderful place with good people like Vladin.”

“Don’t tell me this! Tell him! He is halfway towards the escape pods!”
he said, looking at a screen.

BlackBelt began to run to catch Vladin before he could open a pod.

Brock sighed. He walked quickly towards the escape pods. He stopped in front of Vladin.

He could see him in the distance, still talking a mixture between Romanian and English.

Vladin totally ignored him, shouting at him something confusing.

Brock stood there, unmoved.

“Vladin,” he said said, “I think you are an amazing and talented person and that Romania seems like it is an absolutely amazing place that nurtures creative minds like your’s and I admire that.”

He hoped that would work.

OOC: cheesy and cliché? Probably but it’s the best I’ve got.

“You can’t be cheesier, right?” he yelled telepathically as he walked aside Brock.

Brock stopped Vladin.
“I am sorry about this.”

1 Like