TTV Pokémon Go Topic

I’m team instinct, I thought it gave some benefit to egg hatching, otherwise I’d have chosen mystic. Whatever, I’ll still fight by it. That Vaporeon is a gym wrecker.

2 Likes

my venture down to the downtown area of my city was successful, got to replace my runaway arcanine with a stronger one and found a place with so many magmars

http://www.imgur.com/Bj55Zdkl.png

3 Likes

Nu. Stop proving your superiority. Stahp.

My highest is 217 Ponyta…

1 Like

Here’s the current confirmed guide to eevee-lution
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4t0cpo/psa_how_to_force_your_eevee_to_evolve_into_your/

Here’s my new team I got a clef airy that’s at the very bottom.

You have quite a few 200’s

Also, I got a 343 Magmar, and eveloved a Eevee to the water type, and it now has a CP of 446

1 Like

looks at my Vaporeon

That’s… an improvement?

2 Likes

Yeah, my Vaporeon is now in the 600 range since I spent Stardust powering stuff up. Like my Lord Psyduck I got from a egg today.

Nice.
Vaporeon is one of the best Pokémon and the best Eeveelution.
My Vaporeon is at 793 now but I’m broke on Stardust. :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, however, I’ve also run out of pokeballs.

1 Like

Ultimate RIP.
I just caught a Krabby. Also still have 78 pokeballs. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’d lend some to you if I could.
I’m worried about how my adventure will go once I travel back into my suburban home, in the middle of nowhere most likely.

Edit: The gym close-ish to where I’m staying for the night has been taken by some ez Instinct skrubs. :C

1 Like

Yep.

Speaking of gyms and battles, I found this site talking about how to take out gyms.

2 Likes

To be fair, people were doing that already with Ingress. Plus, all those other apps got their own death-related dramas like tragic accidents with selfies and such.

In short, stupid people are stupid.

2 Likes

Natural Selection my friend.
The dumb die and the intelligent survive.
Tis a beautiful thing, you should not stop it.

3 Likes

Great way to put it and people can look up from there phones it’s not the games fault it’s theirs.

3 Likes

Same situation with texting and driving, again, people’s fault. Also, this message board’s moderators can pretty much do as they like with their power (although if they do something stupid then the owners have the ability to carry out something different). Much like with school and with parents they can limit what you say. Though I know none of the mods are immature enough to take you down or delete your comments because you talked poorly of a game.

As far a “stealing the fame” PEOPLE ON THOSE APPS COMMONLY MAKE POSTS ABOUT IT. In short, the sheer ignorance of this comment is cringy. You have every right to dislike it but your reasoning is less than logical.

THAT ASIDE: Here’s my collection as if thus far,

2 Likes

Where have you guys found ground and rock type pokemon?

Wait what

Well then. In other news, it looks like my friends have been busy doing some stupid things with the naming system.

I’m so sorry

6 Likes

sad story: I went out this evening for a long time (it only my second time playing), and eventually I ran into a Vileplume. I literally wasted about 30 pokeballs, I just couldn’t hit the darn thing. Then it ran away. My sister thought it was the funniest thing.

I also tried to track an electabuzz but I failed at that

2 Likes