TTV Pokémon Go Topic

Electric types are OP, at least for me. the only pokemon type that they’re weak to are Ground, and I haven’t found a single dang ground type

1 Like

Typing isn’t everything. Heck, i don’t think i’ve ever seen someone use an Elektross, yet it’s pure Electric with levitate. But that’s just in the main games, i haven’t battled yet in GO.

Also, which team is everyone on?

VALOR FOR LIFE

I said earlier that team instinct is the best cause they are the least picked so we’re special. :smirk:

2 Likes

Typing is important in Pokemon Go, as I’ve battled several times, and it’s tough trying to beat an electric type when it deals double damage to your water type. However, when I was against a fire type, my Vaporeon was able to beat, even if it was several 100 CP lower.

Also, Team Mystic, my sister is also on Team Mystic, but my dad joined Team Valor.

2 Likes

What are you, a hipster?
/s

Ah yaaaahhh

Woop

7 Likes

How??? Just… How?!?

1 Like

Where did you find it?

1 Like

Near a local lake

I don’t like you now.

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised I even got it, I felt my phone vibrate while passing a lake. And boom, there it was.

WOO TEAM INSTINCT!
Would’ve chosen mystic, but I thought teams gave you some sorta bonus.

Why did she join Team Instinct?! Team Mystic is the best!

Also, I found a site telling you Where You can find certian Pokemon types and a site describing Pokemon resistances and weaknesses. Most of you probably already knew most of this, but might as well leave it here.

Dang, I thought it was gonna be a Rick Roll.

^
He is so right.

2 Likes

I’m still conflicted on which to choose. So you’re doing it for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Team Valor
  • Team Instinct
  • Team Mystic

0 voters

Please choose only 1 option to make things easier. Thanks!

Pick Team Instinct. It’s where all the cool kids (me) are at. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, no promises. Not even to a cast member. Well unless you threatened to ban me… then there’s that.

2 Likes