TTV Questions & Answers!

If Bionicle was canceled again, what would you all talk about? (Hero Factory, System, etc.)?

I was an occasional nick name. It’s still pretty cool to have. Maybe you guys could do another boards contest for 25k, that could be cool.

1 Like

Are you actually going to make the age poll mention in TTV Talks?

How does one become a staff?

A blood sacrifice, and then a burnt offering. Preferably beef, but pork works too.

12 Likes

I’d assume it’s by A. having a (positive) outstanding contribution to the message boards, B. helping uphold the rules, and/or C. just being buds with the TTV cast in general.

1 Like

Pretty much these. Option C pretty much only helps us to notice you; a lot of mods in the past have been people we’ve known, but that’s not a prerequisite of any kind for becoming staff. Having a positive impact on the boards is a great way to increase the chances of being considered for a staff position in the future.

-Mesonak

1 Like

I could probably get one from solution A, simply because my brain is designed for good ideas…

As for C, while I did find Var, Meso, Takuma, and prpl on Skype, I don’t think that counts…

My skype name isn’t prpldragon so whoever you found isn’t me.

1 Like

What if it’s an actual Purple Dragon? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I always consider being wanting to be staff here, but I know from @Chronicler that it’s a lot of work, and I don’t think I can balance being staff here, do my stories, and be an Admin on CBW. BUT if the opportunity arose, I might change my mind.

Emphasis on the if.

Transmogrification works well, though any wizard willing to cast it is likely to make use of you as their new implement.

10 Likes

Chances = down.

2 Likes

I think prpldragon has an evil twin named purpledrgn

In addition to this, adding us on Skype is a sure-fire way to get yourself blacklisted from any kind of TTV related thing, be it staff on the boards, or any other kind of position.

Skype is for personal use, we do not just give out this kind of information to get friend requests from random strangers on the internet. If you really want to become a mod on the boards, the best course of action is to be a positive influence and not bug us outside of our mediums of contact.

In any instance, we will come to you, if we need/want you on the team. You will almost assuredly never become a part of TTV by contacting us first.

13 Likes

Yeah I assumed the way wasn’t to go “oh hey look we’re friends so yay” but it was to be a good user on the boards.

You can’t buy power.

Hogwash. Money is everything.

1 Like

Case in point (unless Var bends to her will), Purple. She ain’t a mod as far as I’m aware.

One Million Dollars and I’ll make you a mod right now.

8 Likes

Would you like it in tens and twenties? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Purple is the master of blackmail, though. Remember the cast page?