TTV Questions & Answers!

By “unofficially” he means he named it himself and it isn’t endorsed by a single member of The TTV Channel.

10 Likes

pshhhhh that’s not important

18 Likes

Out of curiosity, when someone joins TTV do they get to see Eljay’s face?

What face? The Miru is his face, remember? :mask:

8 Likes

Ah yes, how could I forget?

What are your favorite Halo games?

Primarily for @Kahi, but if you were to redesign the primary Justice League, like he did, which character do you think you’d find to be the hardest to get right?

Not Reach.

Batman or Wonder Woman.

The thing about the others is that you can do a decent job of redesigning them because expectations of these characters give you some leeway. Batman has so many popular interpretations, it’s really hard to do a really good Batman because so many people have their idea of what a good Batman is. Batman has so many facets that it makes him almost entirely too daunting to redesign.

My Batman is directly tied into the Court of Owls, which his family (up until his father) was an intricate part of. He’s also a decent amount of years older than the rest of the Justice League, which is one thing me and Snyder both have in common. I think that I would have him start contributing to the League as a whole if I were to write the universe, kind of as a third party with a huge database on being crazy prepared when it comes to dealing with metahumans. All of the Robins/Batgirls/other sidekicks would be trained and function as agents under his kind of third party vigilante human group. Him and Nightwing would be a lot closer in age, functioning a little more like John Watson and Sherlock as opposed to adult male and child sidekick.

Also, I came up with the Jason is the Joker idea ages ago. It was a great plot twist. I pitched it to the old BZPC crew a while back.

I’d go into how Wonder Woman should be done but I think this is already kind of long, so…

4 Likes

So when are you guys gunna do another game night? Maybe when infection gets released for halo 5, could be fun.

1 Like

Okay, so @Kahi,

How should she be done? :smile:

1 Like

We’re going to do Roulette Game Night next weekend. You play the Overwatch open beta and just hope against hope that you wind up in the same match as us.

Alternatively, there’s my birthday in December, so you’d better grab your Madballs.

2 Likes

When will Viper’s History of BIONICLE come out? I’m very intrigued by it.

1 Like

None of you would have any ideas for a large art and multimedia project HSC project (Australian school system final 2 years so i can get a job blah blah blah)

Can Eljay take off his mask at a massive subsciber milestone like 100k, 250k, or 500k channel subs?

It wouldn’t be so bad if the mask wasn’t a fan-hyped running gag at this point. I hope get an answer this time…

You forget he took it off for the 25,000 subscriber livestream.

No.

8 Likes

I have a special place in my heart for Halo Reach because i have had an incredibly large amount of good times on that game. It was the first proper Halo game that I delved into to a significant degree, and I love it despite some balancing issues. Kahi’s just a pessimist and a hater.

That being said, Halo 5 is probably the best game in the entire series overall for me. The fast-paced gameplay, the REQ system offering large amounts of varied customization and unlocks which incentivize play, and the variety of unique weapons… it’s a fantastic game that was plagued by a lack of content from the start. Thankfully, they’ve slowly gotten where they need to do be, although several important things are still missing.

Halo 2 is cool too. #TurfRocks

The last game night was great fun but also hilariously problematic to get going. Next one will be on Skype, so it should be significantly easier to coordinate, but it shouldn’t be expected in the immediate future. Probably after Infection gets released, yeah. That’d be incredibly fun.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Best halo 2 map. I actually used part of the layout from that map in a halo 5 2v2/4v4 map I made.

1 Like

Lol ya Turf is one of my all-time favorite maps. I’m going to amend something I’ve said prior:[quote=“Mesonak, post:2530, topic:423”]
Next one will be on Skype
[/quote]

Recently the TTV Crew has taken to using Discord, so the next game night will likely be there instead, to be honest. Obviously when the time comes I’ll give instructions on how to get it set up or whatever, but it’s an insanely easy to use program.

-Mesonak

Ummm…

No. Just no.

Which you should. But Halo 5? No…