TTV Questions & Answers!

Wonder Woman is one of the least iconic iconic characters, if I’m being honest. She’s held up as one of the Trinity, like she’s on the same playing field as Batman and Superman, but the number of iconic stories she’s been in and even the characterization the character has is moderately underwhelming.

One only has to look at the comics that are iconic to Batman and Superman: The Killing Joke, The Dark Knight Returns, Batman: The Long Halloween, All Star Superman, For the Man Who Has Everything, Superman: For All Seasons, American Alien and many others. Heck, you could name Blackest Night for Green Lantern and Throne of Atlantis for Aquaman. What’s the iconic Wonder Woman story? None of them really come close to the other two members of the Trinity.

Nobody knows who the character really is, either. Is she a teacher? A warrior? An ambassador? A princess? It’s not that she can’t be all of those and have stories with different aspects - Batman does this just fine. It’s just that we don’t have any true iconic version of the character, and writers aren’t sure how to really write her.

In my version of the DC universe, Diana is brought up as the daughter of Zeus, but is secretly the daughter of Hades. As a warrior, her heritage makes her blood boil the more violence she takes, and her bloodlust drives her into a fury as she fights and even more when she kills. She becomes ferocious, enraged, and is fueled by these deaths, as the souls go to her blood father and in turn empower her.

So part of her going to Earth is learning how to be an Ambassador and a teacher and all those things that don’t involve violence, and also how to control who she really is deep down inside.

I thought that would provide an ample balance between the warrior/teacher/ambassador/princess spectrum, and also make her as a character more interesting as a whole.

(Also, completely realized after the fact that she is similar to Orion. tbh, I would not have Orion show up at all if I did my version of the DC Universe)

9 Likes

But Orion is great :anguished:

2 Likes

How can I get Venom to review my MOC on the MocSpotlight?

1 Like

Make a really cool Moc. We all want that to happen, I asked the question a couple times too.

1 Like

Asking won’t get you anywhere. You have to earn it.

2 Likes

That’s very inspirational. Thank you!

2 Likes

Is there going to be an official Civil War topic or should one of us make one? I have seen it and it is great!

There already is.

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/captain-america-civil-war-hype-thread-spoilers-in-tags-plz/8557

1 Like

As @RaptorTalon has said, there is already a Civil War topic to discuss the movie.

If you are looking for a topic its best to search for it in the search bar on the top right by clicking the magnifying glass and then typing in what you want to search.

Admittedly in this case it may be difficult to find due to how many April Fools Civil War topics there were >.>

Easy, just type in “Captain America Civil War” and it is the first result. just typing “Civil war” could be problematic.

Do any of you guys plan on doing a game night on PlayStation 4?

Nope, Ven and I are the only people with PS4’s.

4 Likes

#ps4masterrace

Yes, I have both. But one of them let’s me do other stuff while it’s updating applications, and the other one doesn’t…

1 Like

excuse me as I steal my friends xbox

1 Like

Question:

So, after watching the latest podcast, I decided to draw a funny interpretation of the podcast that popped in my head.
But, after drawing it, I began to second guess myself about posting.
So, my question is as follows:
If I drew one of the cast members as crazy/in a straight jacket with him/her saying quotes from the podcast, while the other members talked about it, saying he/she’ll be back to normal before the podcast is even uploaded, is that going to far? Would that 1: hurt the feelings of the cast members, and 2:Would that picture cause banishment?
If it causes either of those things, I do not want to post it.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about, dude. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

3 Likes

So ah, I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I couldn’t think of anywhere else.
Question: How do you make text appear super tiny?
#I can make it look big,

and I can hide it

But I don’t know how to make it tiny, or cross it out for that matter.

1 Like

You can find your answer here:

3 Likes

######thanks man. Now I can write tiny tiny tiny…

And other stuff too

2 Likes

When will don’t fight be back