help

2 Likes

I’ll find all your posts…

THEN LIKE THEM ALL!

From 909 LIKES TO 1000 LIKES!

2 Likes

oh come on xD

1 Like

Sorry to bother you guys in this topic again, but uh…

Did the members of TTV know that this was a thing:

And also, will you accept Miss Abernathy’s challenge now that you guys do know? 8D

4 Likes

We’re the TTV Podcast, not TheThreeVirtues. We’ve been calling ourselves TTV as a concept rather than as an acronym for months now.

EDIT: So no we didn’t know but we aren’t accepting the challenge either, maybe that cool dude TheThreeVirtue will though

1 Like

All I’m gonna say is… its possible. As long as the ALS Bucket Challenge is still a thing around October…

2 Likes

There should just be a video of Ven dumping a bucket of ice water on all of his TTV member MOCs . :smile:

4 Likes

since ibzp does not actually have an Itunes page can you put it on the ttv page?

It probably will be. My sister challenged me to it from college :stuck_out_tongue:

Still have to do that though. I’ll probably not only get myself dunked, but I’ll dunk my secondary-but-also-primary-it’s-too-confusing-to-explain-right-now-Self-MOC.

His name is Rai. Let’s just go with that :stuck_out_tongue:

What does Kahi smell like?

what are your real names?

hahahahaha, no.

Like a smelly greasy evil lawyer

Probably not, iBZP only had a few episodes and they were complete trash. You can find them using a quick google search though.

3 Likes

i found some but not all and i want to know the complete history of you guys.

Truth, man, truth.

This is why I love TTV.

5 Likes

That segment doesn’t have any purpose. Honestly, it’s spiritual successor is basically Autopsy, albeit better phrased and with much more research.

Yes, I have some episodes in mind that I hope to start getting back out there soon.

I’m kind of personally disappointed that our fanbase is so uncreative with our shipping names. We need some IdiosyncraticShipNaming up in here. I’m talking about Bumblebee/White Rose/The Bee’s Schnees/Pollination level names up here. (RWBY reference, for those who don’t get that)

Personally, I kind of think that the Ice Bucket challenge has reached the maximum of what it’s trying to accomplish…I don’t think anyone is going to be made MORE aware of ALS now. It’s very finely embedded in the flash in the pan that is pop culture. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for raising awareness for a good cause. I just think we’ve reached that point where basically nearly everyone who would be made aware of this is aware. We wouldn’t really increase that awareness by making a video about it.

Oriental flavor

Eljay’s real name is Nunya…Nunya Business.

(anyone who follows the Twitter during RTX knows my real name, so)

2 Likes

Point taken… okay, um… For KahixKahi, how does VanityShipping sound? and for MesoxViper, what about… SkakdiSkullShipping?(For added alliterative appeal)

2 Likes

Both of those are Very Fine and Dandy. (if you get the reference I just made I feel very bad for your misfortune of picking up those books, which recount the tale of three orphans and a series of terrible fires)

3 Likes

But Viper doesn’t have a Skakdi skull, plus that’s confusing as to whether Viper’s beings shipped with Meso or Zaktan.

I say make Eljalena and Vipeso the official ship names, because they’re legitimate ship names.

1 Like