[unknown]

Imgur

Pure and radiant, may it’s eternal glow guide you…

Imgur
Imgur

94 Likes

The use of the panels and slopes here make for a really organic look. I love the mouth too, it reminds of something straight out of Stranger Things.

1 Like

At first i was all like “aw what a cool looking bird” but then i saw the mouth. Still cool tho. Just not a bird but some demon bird.

2 Likes

Pure and radiant?! This thing is spooky as honk!

3 Likes

Huh, even the image name is unknown.

Very nice detail throughout the build, the slope around the mouth works so fine-

Nice use of panels. Gives it good shaping

This is a very well built thing. I have know idea what this thing is, but whatever it is, it is really well done.

This makes me really want to see you take on 02 from Kirby. XD

Nicely done! I like the railing on the seats; the wing pieces compliment it verw ell.

1 Like

Come to think of it, this whole thing is giving me a huge Welcome to Nightvale feeling.

1 Like

What… uh I’m not gonna ask
Nice shaping with the panels. I can’t help but notice those open studs on the wings, try and cover them up.

This is pretty freaky man. This looks like it came right out of a Tim Burton film.

3 Likes

Well, this MoC gave me nightmares so I guess that means it’s good
:+1:

1 Like

Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!

Now what in tarnation did i just see

Oh hey, I didn’t realize Lovecraft used LDD. But great moc anyway.

1 Like

Quite a brilliant MOC. I really admire the smooth and organic looks you managed to pull off with it.

The whole MOC kinda gives me an Evangelion vibe.

When I first glanced at this, I thought it was a Falconzord MOC…I was greatly greatly mistaken…

man im shook

Well it’s pretty freaking unsettling, not 100% sure what’s going on, but it doesn’t look like it’s made of Lego, which is truly a commendable feat.

Very creepy, but also majestic in a weird way. It reminds me of that scene from Metropolis where the machinery transforms into a monster and eats the workers.

Elegant…

Wait a sec… this doesn’t look like a Pokémon, wait wrong series