Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

Speaking of unpopular opinions and lines killing each other,
I’m kinda hoping nexo knights ‘kills’ ninjago, or more accurately, I want ninjago to end already, I was never that interested in the line but the drastic story changes completely turned me off, considering they have to reboot for the movie I would rather a new line take up the mantle of ‘top theme’, ninjago really shows that it wasn’t intended to last as long as it has imo, given the themes feel like the team played darts with words taped to the board.

5 Likes

Ninjago has been overdone and rung out for every cent LEGO can get out of it…But I am okay with that. It is the last story-driven theme from my childhood, and as such I have grown rather attached to it.

4 Likes

Ninjago is a petty great theme. I’d hate to see it go again.

1 Like

I like the LEGO SpongeBob theme before Mega Bloks took over.

I wished Luke Skywalker and Spider-Man where Master Builders in The Lego Movie.

1 Like

Why can’t Disney and Warner Bros get along and get Marvel in the next Lego Movie. They did that with Rodger Rabbit.

sweats nervously

I liked Chima
I don’t really have many problems with the 2016 summer wave
I don’t like Nexo Knights

4 Likes

I love Toa Mata Nui and its design. I just really like exposed Technic.

5 Likes

I actually really enjoyed Hero Factory.

Also, the Miru is stupid because the Kadin exists. Who needs levitation when you can have flight?

6 Likes

But the Miru looks cooler.

2 Likes

Tell that to a hummingbird :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

But the kadin is s00p3r 3dgy

3 Likes

Unoopular option I would have is I don’t think Lego should bring any constraction back. They’ve shown it just doesn’t work.

5 Likes

I kind of feel the same way. Although I would like a good constraction theme, it almost feels like Lego is following the phrase “third time’s a charm” as the last two constraction themes after G1 were successful (somewhat), but not as successful as Bionicle G1 was

1 Like

Here’s an unpopular opinion

Ketar isn’t the worst creature,
Terak is.

The only reason people like terak is the color scheme, he looks identical to melum and has a significantly worse gimmick. If they both had the same colors everyone would prefer melum.

5 Likes

That’s the reason I don’t like Melum. Hmmmmm which one came first Melum or Terrak?

4 Likes

unpopular opinion:

i liked every single summer 2016 set, with quake beast being my favorite of the beasts

3 Likes

Unpopular Opinion:

I was fine with G2’s story.

3 Likes

-G2 acheived a fair amount of its potential, but not all of it.

-I want Lego Universe back.

4 Likes

I want Lego universe back too.

1 Like

I wholly concur with this statement. Up until the very end, of course, which was terrible.

2 Likes