Username Discussion Topic

I am lord Starscream.

None Of My Posts From Today Will Make Sense In A Few Minutes.

2 Likes

I nearly lost Pink Guy and Nyran to Eljay.

I transformed myself into the only hope.

Its filthyfrank. So welcome to the rice fields

1 Like

(Edit)
Ok, I’ve had my few seconds of fun.
Back to normal.

I WAS RickAstley1234_Cultist, if you didn’t know that already.

2 Likes

Good, 'cause the asseni… (I can’t spell French names) has fallen and the price of bread has skyrocketed :stuck_out_tongue:

APRIL SECOND CANNOT HOLD ME DOWN

THE PRANKS SHALL CONTINUE

yep

4 Likes

Not on my watch, bucko.

3 Likes

I have been renewed.

DarkTakanuva is back.

1 Like

Well, i’m back to normal. I kind of like the name “CharyasTheImperial” though.

alright Lewch has returned

My humble beginnings were on YouTube… in 2012.

I made my account name “legojedi328” because uh… I like LEGO and Star Wars. That and my sigfig was originally a Jedi OC. The 328 is 327 (a number prominently featured in Star Wars) plus 1. I got a deviantART a while after that, and thanks to my obsession with a certain Ninjago character at the time, I became “DarethAKAlegojedi328”. Once Google+ became a thing, I had to change my channel name to something, so I changed it to “legojediranger threetwoeight”. The added “ranger” part was because I had recently gotten back into Power Rangers at the time. Then, I got a BZPOWER account. This was right after I had completed watching Kyoryuger for the first time, so I called myself… KyoryuYellow1138! Why Kyoryu Yellow? well, Kyoryuger didn’t have a yellow ranger, so I became one. 1138 is another number prominently featured in Star Wars, by the way. Once I joined the Boards, my original name was “legojedirangertoa328”. The same as before, but with an added “toa” because Bionicle. After realizing how embarrassingly basic that name was, I changed it to “KyoryuYellow1138”, like my BZP account. Then, my YouTube name became “Kyoryu Yellow”, then I got a Wattpad, Skype, Pinterest, and Instagram, all with “KyoryuYellow1138” as my username. As an April Fool’s joke, I tried to temporarily change my name on the Boards to “Lloyd_the_Brony_Cultist”, but mobile Boards is such a derp that the pop-up that basically says, “Are you sure you wanna change your name?” didn’t work properly, so I compensated by just changing my profile pic to Brony Lloyd. And I plan to keep it like that, at least for a while.

8 Likes

Hewkii in ieelspeak?

Leetspeak

look what @MT_Zehvor did to me

2 Likes

Justice for all.

9 Likes

Good job

1 Like

IM BACK
THEMLGMOVEMENT

(Man, all the time i have to be more descriptive)

2 Likes

Can you just choose a name and stick with it?

1 Like

The day MT changed your username was the most important day of your life

But for me, it was Tuesday

-MT

19 Likes