Username Discussion Topic

And this just goes to show how much MT considers us to be peasants. /s

11 Likes

But are we constitutional peasants?

Okay, a lot of people are getting my name’s origins wrong and I think it’s time to explain it to you people.
You’ll see the name RECspiriah was made up of the words REC short for recording and spiriah a name of my favorite character of the same name as well as it’s Matoran slang term for failure.
The name got created when I was trying to figure out what PSN username should I have but sadly it was not used but I eventually decided to use it as my TTV Message Boards account username.
The name was created because I wanted a name to represent myself In Real Life. The word REC represents my ability to remember things quite well as well as to represent I’m watching/recording what I see. Like a camera. The word spiriah was to represent my favorite character as well as to represent myself as a failure.

4 Likes

Okay, what’s with everyone changing their usernames this time?

7 Likes

man I have no idea

I actually know, you do too Willess

3 Likes

People are changing their usernames again?

yay
im so happy

Also, I am Half LIfe 3.

3 Likes

I am now a really tasty Greek meal.

Or an Italian man who can throw steel balls at a high enough rpm to blend a guy’s arm.

Formerly known as Lewch

4 Likes

So, for the next few days I’m gonna daily change my username to a Valve game. (From a different game each time.)

Currently I’m GLaDOS.

1 Like

Who where you before?

oh ok

it’s shaymin

1 Like

Oh ok

again

So, movements are all the rage now.

4 Likes

noplzno ;_;

indeed.

3 Likes

[quote=“ThePoliticalMovement, post:307, topic:6320, full:true”]
indeed
[/quote] Screw it, I’m joining.

2 Likes

You have betrayed us :frowning:

3 Likes

Introducing: The Pink Fluffy Movement! #PinkAndFluffy #ThePinkFluffyMovement

I can’t join; I try not to change my username, and this fad will die out in a few days anyway.

Or will it?

It better, or I’m gonna have to bust some heads.

3 Likes