Username Discussion Topic

Shlomo Rosenbrg, Stalwart Protector

1 Like

My orginal user name was Tahu Tim, but I am trying to move away from that because Tahu is a character under TLG. The name came about from trying to rhyme something BIONICLE-related with my name, so I could be remembered easily.

My username actually follows the scheme of a mathematical equation for solving a right triangle: Pythagorean’s theory. The equation is commonly written as A2 +B2 = C2. Originally it was just going to be B2 (read B-Squared) which was a nickname i had among my friends because of my first and last initials starting with the same letter. B2 was too short by itself, so I added the A2 and the C2 to the mix.

I loved to say meep, I don’t know why. so one day, I came up with the name Meepinater. Now I use it for everything.

Y’know, it’s funny
Back when I was Rac, I never called myself “rack”, it was always “arr-ayy-see” and then eventually shortened to Racie.
Then I joined a top-secret DND nerd-club, and everyone called me Rac. Now I’ve started referring to myself as Rac.

2 Likes

I like my username but the more I talk about the youtube channel with friends and show them videos I’ve made I get kinda embarrassed, which is why I’ve been displaying my full name in the captioning

1 Like

Yeah… SeventheNothing. Seven… it all started as a terrible OC with edgy shadow powers and nearly crossing the line on blunt plagiarism. Thankfully it’s gone now and put under a new name and forgotten.

The Nothing? Just a lack of “title”. I mean it could be substituted for Chronicler since I absolutely obsess over lore and stories.

Duckie is just my thing. I wrote a story about it I’ll add to this post later

1 Like

you used to be sir flexalot on the pages, back when I joined.

That was… a period of fear. Death. Pain. Loss.

The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.

You mean the duck side. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry. I had to.

1 Like

That’s now Star Wars canon thank you

1 Like

you’re welcome.

oh, wait sarcasm…
um… crappy comeback.

I chose my name because I (gasp) love the Mistika, originally I was going to be MistikaLover with a number on the end or something but I realised people might think I was kidding about the Mistika thing, I went by MistikaFan for a while but it felt pretty generic so I decided to go for AmITheOnlyGuyOnTheTTVMessageBoardsWhoActuallyUnironicallyLikesTheMistikaForWhatTheyAre? But tragically, it was too long so TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika it is

1 Like

My dad came up with Ozkabot when we were starting my YouTube channel. For a while I was named Ozkabot on everything but I’ve gone off it now since it does sound a little childish - which there is nothing inherently wrong with; but since I’d like to bring my future Bionicle YouTube content into my video editing portfolio, I think it makes sense to go for a new name.

I’d like it to be the sort of name that’s Bionicle related, but only to those who know of Bionicle, if you know what I mean? E.g. Akaku wouldn’t mean anything to a non-fan, but we all know what it’s in reference to.

1 Like

It’s kinda crazy just how important EvilLobsterKing has become to me. What started as justa random thought pulled from nowhere has become a name I really identify with, thanks in no small part to these forums.

3 Likes

Same honestly. Aside from most of the places I created an account for before these message boards, like lego.com, Brickset (scratch that I just decided to change it), Xbox and professional accounts, BioKnight is pretty much my username everywhere.

3 Likes

Twitter and Steam are about the only hold outs I still have that aren’t unified under EvilLobsterKing, but even then I have the EvilLobsterKing twitter handle as well in case I ever wanna use it

drumroll please…

BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESURRECT THIS TOPIC FROM IT’S DOOM

My username is the same most everywhere, either Diero or DieroBarbarian. He’s a dnd character of mine.

1 Like