Username Discussion Topic

I got my username from my self moc, Cordax. How I got the name Cordax was I took the word Nuparu, and changed a letter each time, like this:
Nuparu
Cuparu
Cuparax
Cupax
Cupdax
Copdax
Cordax

1 Like

Funny joke

Nogus101

I used to be Nogus1, but 101 sounds better and tends to be availible more than1.

1 Like

G cause my name starts with G; X because; it’s cool; _ because yes; 05 because I was born in May and only a 5 was boring

I always use the same username: youtube, minecraft, this site, videogames, social media and other stuff.

For other names like characters I use a random name generator except for some like Harry Harris that I chose because I can.

1 Like

No really thats how I got my username

I was actually referring to my username

1 Like

Ok then

idk if I talked about it before, but this username I have was a quick one whipped up and taken from my old Poptropica account. I use a different username on other sites

I just realized that @Kardax and my username are insanely similar. Just look:
Kardax Cordax

1 Like

I’ve had many different usernames over the years.

Back when the Lego Message Boards were still up, I went by howardread. Just my real name with no spaces. Very original, I know.

Not long after, I started playing several mobile games, in particular one of those generic strategy games where you build a base and attack others, I thought it would be funny if I named myself DO NOT ATTACK ME. See, at the time, my base in this game was pretty heavily armed and defended, so I assumed that if I named myself this people would do the exact opposite and end up dying. Unfortunately, there were too many characters in the name, so I backspaced it and slapped some random keys. Unbeknownst to me however, was that I hadn’t fully backspaced the other name, so once I saved I ended up being called DOhggfhgtyfg. Once you had chosen your name you couldn’t change it, so now I was stuck with it.

Somehow I grew attached to the name, so when the option to name yourself something other than Steve in minecraft arose, I became DOhggfhgtyfg once more. And from there I had a ton of other names that I used in a bunch of different games.
DOhgyfghyfg
DOhgyfgtgfyh
DOhgyfghyhg
minion1
mippy
Mippy
Photez
Bonkleboi12()
yes
Mippy06
MrTalkativeDandelion

From there, I joined these message boards, and started going by Mr.Monopoly. I soon wanted to drop the ‘Mr’ part, but for whatever reason the site wouldn’t (and still won’t) let me change it. On all other sites like Brickset you’ll usually find me as Monopoly.

5 Likes

this username was my nickname back on the galleries.

3 Likes

just guess where I got my name from

4 Likes

hmmmm…

Let me guess… galidor?

3 Likes

your love of history, obviously.

4 Likes

An immortal deity came to me in my sleep and bestowed upon me a username

Of course, I rejected it, because the night before an ancient evil had done the same thing and also promised me food, so obviously I did the right thing
and that’s how I became Meepinater

2 Likes

PM a mod, they can change it for you

3 Likes

Where did the Mippy come from?

2 Likes

I just thought it sounded funny. I actually stayed as Mippy for ages. In fact, I think it still is my username on Minecraft.

4 Likes

I like Mippy

3 Likes