Ven’s AMA

Will you showcase more simple MOCs, made by casual builders? Like, I know there are so many amazing MOCs out there, but showcasing MOCs made by casual builders can encourage them, and over time, become better at MOCers.

Well first, I need to check out the Biocup.

I spotlight anything that looks interesting to me, simple or complex, it doesn’t matter. The spotlight is a learning show, so if I can learn from a MOC somehow, I will showcase it.

2 Likes

Yeah you should it’s pretty sweet. It’s a group on Flickr

Would you mind giving me your opinion on this MOC I made?

Who is your favorite super hero?
(Or anti hero. Wink wink)

if you could hug anyone who would it be and why?

1 Like

That’s awesome. I love the concept of a wall decoration made from LEGO, and of course the BIONICLE fan in me really wants to own one for myself!

Spider-Man is my favorite super hero, and Venom is my favorite Anti-Hero. I guess that was already kind of obvious, lol, so I’ll tell you my close-seconds- Batman and Deadpool.

Myself. I’m generally a hugger when I greet my friends/family/anyone who is friendly to me, but everyone needs some self-lovin’!

3 Likes

If so, would it be possible for you to feature it on your spotlight sometime? Maybe I ask for much, but that would be like a dream come true to me…

Who’s your favorite star wars character?

If you were being chased in the ocean by a bloodthirsty shark and had to sacrifice one of your fingers to escape, which would it be and why?

1 Like

How many Bionicle sets do you have?

Do you think Eljay should review the Bionicle clock?

5 Likes

My all time favorite character is Han Solo, then Darth Vader in close second and Luke in third. I say Han because since I was a kid, I wanted to all cool and cocky like him. Nowadays I carry myself very differently, but I’d like to think I still have some mannerisms that I picked up from Han when I was younger.

My left pinky. I feel that I generally use it the least, and I’m right-handed. Playing guitar might be harder though, but I’d rather sacrifice that than my basic ability to draw or write.

Easily over 230. I have almost every G1 set, only missing Titan Mata Nui, the Master Builder set, Manas, and Irnakk. I own almost every G2 set, only missing Ekimu the Mask Maker and Quake Beast.

Yes, and he isn’t a true fan if he passes it up.

9 Likes

Bite me.

5 Likes

How much money do you get on average for working for TTV?

Can you check your email box? (Ttvvenom)

@Ven Will the moc spotlight ever come back?

1 Like