Vestriss

Not sure where, but okay.

1 Like

Painted pieces reeeeeeee

Not too bad aside from the blatant heresy

EDIT: I should probably say something good about it…

From the waist down it’s filled in really good and while it’s a bit clunky it does its job and does it well. Nice work!

1 Like

Thnx boi.

1 Like

I love everything about this MOC! The torso design is great and I just love the skirting pieces. I wish I had more to say about it, but it’s honestly just so good that there isn’t much to critique! Excellent work!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Ooh, very solid. Nice work, dude. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank ye.

Looks great, dude!

It’s kinda funny how recognizable your build style is to me now. I was kinda just scrolling through and then thought, “Is this a RaptorTalon MOC…?”

That’s a compliment, by the way.

1 Like

Oof.

Thanks!

1 Like

Dual-weilding guns fitted with bayonets. Unique.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic…so… thanks…

An exelent and very smooth moc, only thing is, it’s almost so smooth and streamlined I have a hard time imagining her as a Hero from Hero Factory, since they are all so blocky.

1 Like

I’m being genuine. I like that idea.

1 Like

Thanks! Never thought of the heroes as blocky, but sure.

Akay, thanks.

1 Like

I mean, look at your comparison with Furno 2.0, he’s much more stout and mechanical, verses the streamlined smooth samurai of a hero next to him.

1 Like

Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess it can be considered the evolution of the Heroes and how they’re built? In my non-existent story, Vestriss is a few centuries younger than lil’ old Furno.

Or maybe I’m just insane.

1 Like

Huh, maybe you could put up your ideas on Literature. And if she’s older, wouldn’t that make 1.0 a downgrade?

1 Like

RT pls you’re making me feel inadequate

when did you suddenly ascend and become god

3 Likes

Because (on a meter):

GOD= not enough people to be a taken spot, and thus RaptorTalon is welcome

Amazing= many peeps, taken spot

Great= many peeps, taken spot

Mediocre= many peeps (including myself), taken spot

Eh= no one here

Bad= no one here

1 Like

I really like the shaping of the skirt and torso. I feel like the greebling at the stomach doesn’t flow too well with the rest of the MOC, but the armoring makes that less of an issue, as it has a lot of consistency.

1 Like