Vocaloid

Any Vocaloid fans here? Who are your favorite Vocaloids? Mine are Nekomura Iroha, and Yan He, they make an excellent duet.

2 Likes

This is the only vocaloid anything that I have ever listened to all the way through willingly.

Nothing against them, but uh, wasn’t much feeling other things, and I only heard this one because someone told me to. >.>

Overall I’m indifferent

1 Like

megurine luka is probably my favorite. Miku looks cool but her voice is kinda meh.

Weeaboos.

/s

Seriously though, I’ve only heard a few Vocaloid tracks, but my favorite one is ''Fox’s Wedding".

I only know Miku.

And I only know her from watching Demolition_D’s video where he replaced the witch in L4D with her.

1 Like

I also only know Hatsune Miku, though it’s slightly weird how I know it…

2 Likes

btw, I have that song on my main playlists. ;3

I think we can all agree on the best Vocaloid ever.

4 Likes

You know that was sung by Hatsune Miku right? =P

Oh gosh plz no

I’ve never heard of the music type

but if it’s associated with that thing

runs away

1 Like

I find Vocaloid extremely fascinating. The first Vocaloid tracks I heard sounded like digitalized buttocks, or gender bended T-Pain at best. But the more songs I heard, the better the Vocaloids started to sound.

My favourite Vocaloid has to be IA, but out of the composers there’s no one who beats Giga. You know why you filthy you. It’s the No Title -album. Pretty much every track it has is a gem.

2 Likes

Vocal droid

Haha… no

Well i knew about hatsune miku… thise blonde twin guys… redhead… well

I dont like thiese guys (i think they are spawns of satan… is that wierd?)

Not at all. They’re basically singing printers.

So its veen confirmed:

Vocal Droid = Spawn of Satan

I’m not really a huge Vocaloid fan, but I do like this song.

3 Likes

Not my cup of tea, but whatever.

Circus-P is the best.

The video for the first song was done by Ureshiiiiii, a really good MMD animator.