Wandariz Of Life Force

She is the 2nd in command in the elite toa team and she deserves it. She is strong, powerful and a great leader. The only reason she is not the leader is because she does not got on well with others.

OK , I have multiple head designs as I couldn`t choose one so can you tell me which one is the best but keep in mind she is meant to look feminine. As soon as you have chosen I will upload more pics

5 Likes

Imo the first one looks the best, and even that isn’t wonderful.if you want her to look feminine I’d advise narrowing down the shoulders.

Looks cool, but-

How can you be a great leader is you don’t get on well with others?

I dont no I just couldnt think of a good reason for her not to be leader as i have already said Mistarack was the leader but if I had to choose it would be that she can be stubborn and ignore her teammates at times

@Omega_Tahu is this better

2 Likes

I feel that if the shoulders were one more module in it would work, and I still like the first head more than this one.

OK here but this is just a CCBS moc now which I was trying to avoid

1 Like

only the head with Kopaka’s mask really looks like it belongs to a toa. And yeah, I wouldn’t really describe it as remotely feminine. Maybe if you put the leg armour sideways to give the illusion of wider hips?

toa are known for their mask so keep the mask on her

Rather mediocre.

Use Kopaka’s mask, the other ones look a little too alien like, and don’t look like they would be the face of a toa imo. Regardless nice moc, I love the color scheme.