What about the second Great Spirit Robot?

So, apparently the Great Beings’ plan in the main universe was to send Mata Nui off to explore the universe and upon his return to give Teridax control of the original Great Spirit Robot while Mata Nui’s conscience was to be transferred to a new Robot that they built in the meantime, and together the two robots were meant to restore Spherus Magna.

My question is - was that second “Great Spirit Robot” ever actually built?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was not built, probably due to the planet shattering. Try and look here, I think it says something about it.

1 Like

@LaserKnight

I still can’t find a definite answer, though. The site says something about Mata Nui suggesting that there might have been created at least a second power source, but the power source he eventually found was one for the Prototype Robot.

But the whole point of the second robot was to restore the planet after the Shattering.

2 Likes

To my knowledge, was never built.

2 Likes

I think he means shattering too soon. After it shattered, the GB’s were not able to finish their plans to make a second robot, possibly for reasons that would have been covered in the serials had they been continued.

~W12~

1 Like