What Are The Most Overused Bio-MOC Designs?

I’m not ha ha ha ha ha ha ha… yeah I’m going to go and continue making my not hooded self MOC now.

2 Likes

Indeed. I wish I had some to use.

but I rarely have seen a good MOC with one.

1 Like

Rest in peace me…

1 Like

Rarely.

8 Likes

Barely!

I have a moc with a Hordika head, but with some of those piston parts positioned kinda like antennae (He’s some sort of bug monster thingy thing).

Also, to be a bit more on topic, I really don’t like mocs that are just a bunch of big, cluttered, random parts put together to make something huge. They just look too cluttered for me to even begin to tell what’s going on with the moc.

6 Likes

Indeed, as someone who is a fan of a sleek, yet detailed look, it tends to look really bad.

3 Likes

I think you’re more a fan of an “aesthetically pleasing” look. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Expand on that, one thing I have noticed with some titan mocs is that they seem very rushed or unfinished. Also, the arms or legs sometimes look like twigs on titan mocs.

4 Likes

What’s “Titan-esque” about these MOCs then? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What’s “titan-esque” is that half the mocs you find are huge, horrendously overcomplicated in design, or look very unfinished.

I am 50% guilty of this, but I primarily use it to spread colors.

5 Likes

So basically, bad Titan MOCs are MOCs that either don’t have appropriate armour coverage or don’t have a good aesthetic flow?

5 Likes

I don’t know where I was going with this.

I think I do. You’re talking about MOCs that look unfinished mostly for the simple reason that the shapes of different pieces clash. Often times large MOCs lose their cohesion because there’s just so much going on.

Edited title -legomaster

5 Likes

Technically it’s silver, don’t go spreading misinformation. :stuck_out_tongue: Also has a kakama now thank you very much.

2 Likes

Ok then.

mocs that have there spine come wierdly forward at the crotch

offcourse less exagerated but kinda like this

@TheRed1s no pointing fingers xD

13 Likes

coughcough@Ghosty

5 Likes

Official sets like Strakk and Skrall are guilty of this but personally I don’t mind. I think it looks more interesting than building straight up.

1 Like

Strakk looks a lot more like he has a hunchback then anything else. But what’s up with Skrall? He’s pretty normal.

1 Like