What Are You Afraid Of?

Stories like this make me feel like a ■■■■ty person.
People who go through things like that (like Beef) are great, they earn respect for dealing with their problems or for even having to have problems like that in the first place - and I’ve been fortunate enough to not have to deal with anything, which (although it’s not my fault) makes me feel as if I’ve done something wrong by not taking my share of the world’s collective ■■■■ to throw at humanity.

rant spoilered because it’s dumb

but in summation, beef is great

12 Likes

Also

That story man,

:C

7 Likes

welp, I was gonna post how I’m afraid of heights, but this post makes that seem that seem smaller than a hoto beetle. Sorry to hear bout that man. :cry:

3 Likes

My thoughts on everyone summed up.

4 Likes

Drowning…wasps…falling from high places…though ironically I’m not actually afraid of heights themselves. Just the idea of falling.

2 Likes

It’s pretty funny, but my biggest fear is just walking around and stepping on a nail pointing straight up, and going straight through my foot :confounded: I hate you, Final Destination 5!

5 Likes

I am not afraid of death
but I am afraid of losing someone I love dearly.

3 Likes

Ahh, Final Destination 5…the sole reason I will never get laser eye surgery.

3 Likes

I love falling… just not hitting the ground

5 Likes

I have the dumbest fear ever.
Waking up with a tarantula on my face.

5 Likes

ahem

This

If only you’ve had as many falling nightmares as I have…

1 Like

Mm, I guess not - for some reason I vaguely enjoy the sensation of uneasiness from falling or moving fast, which is odd because I get normally motion-sick (in the car, etc.) seemingly often

3 Likes

I enjoy the sensation of moving fast myself. I love having my windows down on the highway and zipping about in loops on roller coasters. Free-falling is the only thing I’m afraid of in this sort of thing. If I’m at least secured to something, that fear vanishes instantly.

1 Like

I fear being alone. Being along makes me very paranoid and I get surprised easily.

Another thing that makes me scared is being outdoors at night. I feel much safer indoors.

2 Likes

Chro shut up your awesome.

Post whatever you want please.

One day, I’m going to drag you outdoors with me in a tent. A week. With Beef. In the outdoors.

It’s all your nightmares come true.

7 Likes

Sounds like my kind of summer fun.

1 Like

in Australia?

he’s doomed.

5 Likes

anamatronics (before FNAF even came out, I always found them creepy)

A meteor hitting the earth

nuclear war

family members dying

My dog getting hurt

Spiders… big, big spiders

3 Likes

There goes my plan of the Highly Suspect Hideout Australia roadtrip.

6 Likes