What armor would you wear?

Simply put, what type of armor, any era/time, reality or imagination, tv, games or movies, anime, etc would you wear to battle or for all time??

2 Likes

In what scenario? All types of armor was crafted for special purposes, so it would be good to know why we would need it.

edited in scenario

Probably the most recent version of the Mjolnir that looks like an Operator from Reach at the same time for video games. If I was a dude with Mjolnir armor in COD, no one could quickscope me!

Imagination armor is kinda indescribable. Imagine the Promethean Didact’s armor, mixed with a Clone Commando, silver with blue detail, and has the transform mechanism the Didact’s armor has.

4 Likes

Iron Man Bruh

Either the Helmschmied Drachen Armour of ACB-

Or the Armour of Altair of AC2-

1 Like

Seeing as how wearing armor “In battle” is what armor is for, I’ll interpret the scenario based off of the mention of “for all time” to mean that we can’t remove it and will wear it for all time. This being the case, I would want to choose armor that retracts down to only a small piece, such as a bracelet. If I recall properly, I once read a sci-fi story that included armor similar to the Iron Man suit, but it would shrink down into a simple bracelet. It supposedly would fold up the armor in a similar way to how the Iron Man armor can, but it took it a step further and used a device that collapsed the space in-between the sub-atomic particles, shrinking it down small enough to fit within the bracelet.

Stormtrooper armor.

some sort of adaptive armor if I remember correctly there was some sci-fi armor that could change to suite the environment or the wear could change it (and no it wasn’t Bionicle)

This thing.

4 Likes

Silversilk. It’s a material I made up which is an extremely strong metal that is woven into fabric. Think mythril but looking like this.

If I can’t make it up than mando gear.

8 Likes

My self-MoC has a power suit made from an ancient slab of metal that was imbedded with a unique technology. It has the power to absorb any physical force thrown against it. In effect, it eats inertia. Throw a punch at him, shoot a missile at him, he’s not going anywhere. But when he hits you, you’re going to feel it.

It also allows him to perform feats that would usually be granted with the Kanohi Calix. Wind resistance on him is less, so he can jump farther and run slightly faster. Gravity also has a little bit less of an effect on him when he wears it, so he has more time to recover in midair. He can jump from any height and be unharmed.

In his universe, the inventors there have discovered how to convert solid matter into shadow energy, and then back into solid matter again. This is used so that the entire suit can be contained in a small disk on his chest. When he wishes to activate the suit, he cloaks his hand in shadow and hits the disk, and it converts into shadow energy and forms the suit. When he wishes to deactivate it, he cloaks his hand in shadow energy again and hits the suit where the disk would be. It converts into shadow energy and reforms as the disk. (Cloaking his hand in his unique shadow power is a safeguard that prevents anyone else from deactivating the suit while he is in a fight.)

I would wear one of these:

It’s a hyper-flexible suit of armor that has specific powers depending on which suit you chose. It also creates a shield over the armor that can block bullets to an extent.

2 Likes

Obviously, this is the only armor that suits me.

3 Likes

Hey, look Warframe! :smile:

I think would wear either the soldier armor from starcraft, or the daedric armor in skyrim!

1 Like

These count as armor, right?

5 Likes

Though he is technically a cyborg, I always found myself drawn towards Sundowner’s “armor” (maybe its the shield things).

1 Like

Mandolorian armor, the stuff is practically invincible.

3 Likes

id wer teh deadric armur from skyrem its teh bestest

/s

I might go with the Mass Effect version of Blood Dragon Armor, or something similar–it has the aesthetic of late medieval plate armor, but the functionality of a powered suit.

1 Like

Sick eh?

1 Like