You look like my dad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

“Definitely not just for reading”.

Your dad must be a handsome man then :grin:

7 Likes

0/10.
I was expecting this:

10 Likes

'Kay. Didn’t think people’s faces could be rated.

You underestimate me.

8 Likes

Of course they can

Mine is a 10/10, no Pepsi needed

4 Likes

Yep, no pepsi needed.

But I’m going to need plenty of Clorox after looking at it…

JK JK JK

9 Likes

Because you couldn’t handle my beautiful face

Of course, because Coca Cola is better imho…(plz dont hate, appreciate)

Challenge accepted, DO IT (as Palpatine would say).

3 Likes

Agreed, Plural should show his face so he can prove us all wrong.

2 Likes

At first I thought you where Waj
All you sword wielders look the same to me…

I’d throw one more on there…

3 Likes

Dang it, Cronk.

2 Likes

Plural, my man.
Please don’t reveal your face.
I need the mystery.
Same thing goes for @SwagMeister and @PekekoaOfJungle.
You guys better not ruin everything…

6 Likes

I see you are Team Eljay…very well I respect your opinion, but they should choose what to do.

They can do what whatever they want, it’s just that with how close I am to them, that to me, their faces are somewhere between they use as avatar and their Self-mocs/Sigfigs.
I know it seems silly, but I fear that seeing their faces will ruin something…

4 Likes

You don’t even know the general composition of my face.

My sigfig has no face, and my avatar’s face only has eyes.

4 Likes

Yeah, well that’s good enough me…

2 Likes

If you are close to them, their face reveal will not matter. Its just one more stage of you getting to know them and connecting to them. At some point we need to show that we are more than the icons we present ourselves online. And thats my take on it, but as I said, its their choice.

3 Likes

I hadn’t really looked at it like that, and perhaps you are right. I guess we will see if they ever decide to show their faces.

The way we present ourselves online, is not necessarily how we are as people to the “real” world. The internet allows people to only show their best.
What we post, and what we don’t creates a persona, which, on these boards, I associate with certain things. Seeing some of these peoples faces has been quite shocking, because I’m having the way that I see them changed.

For example, with Slime, who I have interacted with a reasonable amount. I think I see it as the little green guy with a mask on his head as “Slime” and the face he has provided as someone else.

I am probably just a crazy person, but that is how I feel about all this…

6 Likes

Yeah but thats always gonna be a lie and not even the close image of the real person. I would rather people open up and be honest to what they are and who they are and not be ashamed to say it and show it, because if someone doesnt like the real me, they are not worth any further time. And it also because of confidence for the other person.

The sad thing is people do need to put on masks in order for some people that arent respectful, or honest, or good for that matter which means we shouldnt open up to those people. But I havent experienced anyone like that here, at least not in the crossing the line kinda sense. At least I think people are in the core good here.

3 Likes

Perhaps I am just afraid of this.
Afraid that this precious, almost perfect illusion will fall away.