What Do You Really Look Like?

You shouldnt be afraid of change, cause our lives are basically change incarnated, that all part of blossoming into an adult person, which we all are experiencing or have experienced at one point in our lives.

Me and change have had run ins before.
We aren’t friends.

I agree completely, but it is hard to convey just how terrified of all this I am.

How’s this:

4 Likes

Something like that…

1 Like

This is entertaining.

Updated picture that’s a little better in quality. Plus I got a haircut and trimmed my beard.

7 Likes

I can actually see the similarities

3 Likes

Oh no, I dont have the same big nose, and tan is different. Plus I dont have that kind of short haircut.

Also, Im super jelly, I want long hair to make Samurai like hairbuns. But when my hair grows large that it goes over my ears, it gets really annoying to manage.

3 Likes

My friend Matthew had a samurai bun for a while. When he finally cut his hair, it was like he had lost all of his strength. I asked him about it, and he said he had disgraced his honor. The samurai bun is a blessing, but a curse should you ever disgrace it.

1 Like

I would only cut my hair very short if I started to bald at the front. Which by genetics, I have high possibility of experiencing.

But then I would work on my majestic beard, make it all Viking-ish or Fire Nation-ish.

1 Like

My glasses were swallowed by the sea.

4 Likes

Harrasment? No it isn’t. It’s my job, sir. I have to take care of these double posts because it goes against the rules of the site.

I’m just trying to remind you that it’s against the rules so you don’t get into any more trouble. Not anything against you, just trying to help. :wink:

8 Likes

Chronicler did not double post, I deleted the off-topic posts in between his two posts.

Now get back on topic please.

11 Likes

Imgur

Updated pic, I’ve been brushing my hair (Normally I prefer being a bedhead) It makes my hair softer and more fuller, but also more neater, so at least my mom won’t pester me as much to get it cut. I can finally keep growing it out. :smile:

3 Likes

You actually remind me more of this guy, Will Poulter

And if it’s any consolation, I’ve been told I look like fifty different people as well.

10 Likes

Just gonna say this now:

Please dont get into a discussion about gender ratios. It’s off topic.

14 Likes

You look happy

1 Like

Tada.
PFB: Debunked (Not Really)

6 Likes

I think @Chronicler looks like the Youtuber Behzinga.

7 Likes

Oh man this picture is a little old. But to be fair my hair is short right now and I haven’t shaved recently.

7 Likes