What Grinds Your Gears?

I was going to say, fang is terrifying.

I’m naming this fang btw

1 Like

I hate it when my head flies through the sky and then a plane flies into my face, breaking my head in half, and then the two halves of my head almost perfectly land back on my body.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. The Fang half looks more awesome than it does Scary.

I kid, I kid.

I’m annoyed by people using literally in the wrong meaning, and then justifying it by saying that English is an evolving language.

7 Likes

It’s literally the worst thing ever. evil grin

@Matoro That review seems like the kind of thing that could become a meme. Not that I’m suggesting anything…

Uh…hi. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My own social incompetence, especially in the case of THIS topic…

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/talking-to-women/4141

1 Like

Please don’t hate me or my dogs.

Please don’t hate me.

IT’S MY TURN!

People that think they know sooo much about CreepyPasta and Slenderman, yet when I ask them what’s their favourite. “I LIEK SLENDAH IM HIS PROXY”.

People who act like they are Slenderman’s proxy.

TUMBLR.

One of my really good, mature, trustable, well-mannered, civilised friends is a Bronie, he does not go around being the sterotype, he’s a sensible human and such. I generally find this rude.

Jaxson at my school…

Sports Jocks.

People who call Kamen Rider/Super Sentai “Power Rangers”.

5 Likes

cough @Risebell cough

5 Likes

Sucking on ice without chewing it is pretty legit though.

1 Like

Pours ice cubes in mouth
What’d you say, I wasn’t listening

Wait, you hear it too? (Thank goodness)

I know that feel

I’m pretty much like that

same here

My computer’s a touchscreen, so…

Then I might recommend not watching Over the Garden Wall

Ok, My turn.

• That one guy I know who is overly critical of everything
  • That one other guy I know who uses the word “bae” for everything that he enjoys.
  • explaining something to that one guy who showed up late when everyone else knows what’s going on
  • not being able to talk about pretty much anything I’m into with the majority of my friends
4 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry. Have I offended you?

2 Likes

No, it’s a guy I know from my Boy scout troop.

1 Like

I was worried for a second there.

Carry on…

5 Likes

Problem?

EDIT: Just realized that my name isn’t Knife Galsia, and I’m not roleplaying…

2 Likes

Third-wheelness. I know them feels myself.

2 Likes

^ This.

5 Likes

Speakin’ the truth.

1 Like

You know what grinds my gears? When people cut in line. I work so hard to get to the front, and then some idiots who was late cuts 4 people in front of me. And then more come and cut. Pretty soon, it gets to become a huge lump in the line, because kids cannot make a line.

And I’m not going to cut those kids, either, because I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

9 Likes

Conflict. Conflict. It makes me sad.

EDIT: I don’t mean like good vs. evil conflict, I mean interpersonal conflict. :confused:

4 Likes

-Peeps whi say I’m weird

-Bad Grammar

-Bad Original Characters

-Over-sexualized FeMOCs (BioRockDude…)

-Squid Launchers

-Jerks

-Larry The Nosehair

-Raving Fanboys (Peeps who worship something, most bronies are a good example)

-Cliché/Stereotypical Horrir stuff

-Scratching on a Chalkboard

-Halloween

-Vomit.

2 Likes

Eeeeeeehhh, I find this to be not at all true. I know many, many bronies and they’re all pretty down to earth guys. The trolls on YouTube comments and such are just attention wh***s and probably don’t really associate with the Brony fandom at all. They’re just people looking to be offended.

Speaking of which, list time!

People looking to be offended

People who don’t know the simplest words (seriously, in my class today, we had to read out loud. This kid kept tripping over the word “continuation.” He was being genuine too, no BS)

Every time somebody says that all street art is just “graffiti” and “vandalism.” The people who are actually good at it, are really, really amazing artists. It hurts my soul when people say stuff like that.

When I can’t make a decision

Personality tests

Stepping on a LEGO* =)

I know I mentioned my little brother already, but I cannot overstate it.

When the site gets glitchy. (I know you guys are working hard on it, and I thank you for that.)

When people try and use names as insults. Grow up.

*I’ve actually developed calluses on my feet because I did this so often. No joke.

3 Likes