What if you could stop time?

I’d probably put some guy at the bottom of a stair case
move some guy into my coffin
kill one of my enimies
throw knives at the great great grandson of my adoptive brother
and try and crush someone with a steamroller.

2 Likes

I’d use the time to take leisure, do homework, and sleep, then resume time when I’m done. Virtually infinite time but only while separated from everything else. Quite a curious existence if I were to say so. I’d be quite curious how that’d affect the person with the ability.
Of course if we get into the “reality” of doing stuff while time is frozen you likely wouldn’t even be able to move even though you’re excluded from the passage of time, but that’s lame so I’ll ignore that.

1 Like

Finish catching up on my precisely 500 unread topics and 25 new ones.

I would probably just try to get some extra sleep

1 Like

I’d get money.

I’d kill everyone with the same power, because there can only be one

Come at me bro

I’d do quite a few naughty boi things, and just stare at people so that when time unfreezes they get that feeling like you’re being watched. I’d also put people in random locations

What if you could stop time…?

That would make you DIO.

ZA WARUDO, TOKI WO TOMARE! WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!

JoJo fans will understand.

No, seriously, if I could really stop time, I´d just kill every single terrorist, bad leader or just plain ol´ Justin Bieber, and then rule the Earth as a god when I eventually make time move again.

2 Likes

i would just use it to make people think i can teleport,or to do homework thats due in an hour.

I would go visit my freinds

Besides that I would sit in my bed and never come out agian during artwork…And be 50 years old when I leave the room agian …

(And appear suddenly in New Zceeland and smack a freind of mine so hard that it stops spamming Dank memes…)

I would not actually kill anyone, I’d enter homes of sometimes friends and learn their secrets upon their diaries

Collect knives.

I’d flush every toilet in the tri-state area at the same time.

And, while I’m at it, I’ll take over the tri-state area!

1 Like