What Is Your Rarest Bionicle Set You Own (Or Have Owned)?

Mine is toa tahu from 2001 and kopaka from 2001

Mine is probably the swamp stalker from 2009. I think it was called the swamp stalker…

My rarest set is probably a Kaxium V3 that I got for my birthday :sweat_smile:

its so rare its almost as if it isnt a bonkle

7 Likes

OG Onua, my only Toa Mata, with an unsealed canister.
Hey, at least I have it.

'03 Makuta, if he counts

I have Tahu, Pohatu, and Onua Mata, as well as some McToran and Lewa Nuva, among others. Once I get the summer 2016 sets and they’re out of production for a few years, I’ll consider those my rarest sets do to their extremely limited distribution.

2 Likes

I think one of the rarest sets that I own is the Toa Terrain Crawler from 2007.

So, does Onua Mata count? With canister?
I still don’t know.
I have Lhikan, but not Kikanalo.

Toa Metru Nokama and Matau with their original canisters, and Matau’s original instructions. I think that counts. Does it?

Perhaps the Bionicle 2015 Lego Store Polybag counts as a “set?” That’s the only one I received new with any real collector’s value from the get go, however, I do have the Nui Rama, and apparently the Rahi have a little bit of value to them now. I bought them off eBay, however.

Toa Mata Nui and the yellow Jetrax T6.

5 Likes

A couple of days ago I got both Tarkavas

4 Likes

I hope you mean both Tarakava from the set and not both Tarakava sets.

I got him sealed from Ebay in 2013.

2 Likes

I got the blue one and the teal one.

I didn’t get into bionicle until i was 4 in 2006 that was when they had Piraka and toa inika as burger king toys but to this day the rarest i have been able to acquire are Gali Nuva Tahu Nuva and Pohatu Nuva

1 Like

Well, I own a handful of 2007-09 sets, Jaller Mahri, Mata Nui, Kopaka Phantoka, y’know…

WITHOUT ANY BROKEN PIECES :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You lucky duck. All my 09 sets have cracked joints, I own no 08 sets, and my Ehlek is so bad that I replaced most of his joints with CCBS. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes