What Languages Have You Learned?

I need to learn viking elder. Either that or another language with runes.

I guess i’m also learning Zh’u, which is one of the languages I am currently creating.

You learned Predacon… I’m so jelly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I mean, it’s just the written language.

Maximal is harder because all the characters are pretty darn similar.

I need to learn this.

This is totally me.
Gets a 4 on the AP Spanish test (Out of 5 for those not in the know)
Moves in to college dorm
Has two Mexican roommates
Can’t understand them most of the time because they speak too quickly

6 Likes

My biggest difficulty in language learning.

4 Likes

I am native Slovak :smiley:
But I can speak english pretty good, I learn German, I can speak Czech too because it’s very similiar to Slovak.

I hate teachers who speak fast, and expect you to understand them

■■■■■■ man, I am learning the language, I dont know everything.

2 Likes

I find that some languages are inherently faster then others. IE: Spanish-speakers seem to speak/pronounce much faster then English-speakers do.

9 Likes

Yes, that’s because of how the language is formed

2 Likes

Formed?

Different languages consists of certain patterns conducive to different trends in speech

Ever notice how certain languages sound really guttural such as Arabic, or angry (sort of) such as German?

1 Like

Interesting point. Now I definitely think the rapidity of Spanish isn’t just in my head. :smiley:

BTW, is there any reason why you sometimes don’t reply/quote/mention people?

2 Likes

If your message is immediately before mine I see no reason to tag you since you’re bound to know who I’m talking to anyway.

3 Likes

I’m trying to catch up on nearly 500 unread posts/topics. I don’t always see things right away… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In that case I’ll tag you if I feel it’s urgent.

1 Like

Thanks. :smiley:

English, French, Serbian and if it counts as well as Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegro and Slovenian.

English, French, Punjabi, Hindi, whatever Spodermen speaks, whatever the wannabe gangsters in my area speak, and currently trying to find where to learn Arabic…

1 Like