What should I do? (Poll)

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, if any mods feel like it should go somewhere else, feel free to move it there.
Anyway, lets get to the point.
A while ago, I started making a stop motion animation series about a Bionicle fan fiction story that I actually started creating when I was about 4 or 5!
I quickly realised that I could not keep up with my one new episode a week schedule, so I decided that I would make a comic book instead (because I thought I was a decent drawer and I thought it would be fun. Also it wouldn’t be published). I was thinking about the comic book idea just a day ago and saw @Eljay’s review of Bionicle: Masks of Power, and thought - “I could make a video game, and when I’m around eighteen, I could release it, and the game would be about my story!” Then I thought about posting it here, or deleting all my YouTube videos and have the episodes made beforehand.
I am stuck and can’t decide what I want to do, so I wanted to know your opinions.
Should I:

• Type it up here, where it wouldn’t get much attention
  • Delete my YouTube Videos and make the stop - motion episodes beforehand
  • Create a comic which I would share here and with my friends
  • Begin to create a video game which I will probably finish and publish when I’m about 18

0 voters

-PLA

My answer is all of them, no joke (excluding the video game one)