What shows are you currently watching?

I am currently waiting until tomorrow, for Jessica Jones.

#thehypeisreal

I meant on my television! :laughing:
If I was looking for it online, I would’ve found it weeks ago! /s

1 Like

I think Amazon Prime has it, if you can access that. Otherwise dvds or a, ahem, free streaming site, are your only options, I believe.

1 Like

Oh. I’ll probably go with Amazon Prime, as my family has it! :smile:

1 Like

To Aru Majutsu No Index II.

Its good.

Yes.

Well, I’m re-watching Daredevil, I’m finally getting around to watching the 3rd season of Voltron, and I’m also watching Fist of The North Star.

I’m watching Daredevil (I’m not a big fan of the other defender’s shows), Attack on titan, Brooklyn 99, Murdoch mysteries (Or the artful detective for you 'Muricans), NCIS, and Criminal minds.

Ducktales(2017 reboot) and Rick and Morty

It’s like Steven Universe but I want to die.

Excuse me.

What? Is this?

Also rip the lack of any male characters…

Also rip female characters. They are living rocks. They don’t have gender or sex, even if they look or act like it. Though you are more than welcome to address them however you want.
For anyone watching the series I suggest you pick up the manga after you finish watching. Right after where the anime left off things begin to get interesting and the suffering skyrockets.

i am watching overlord

Never heard of it. What’s it about?

I’m currently rewatching Avatar; the Last Airbender, season 8 of MLP just started, so I’m watching that, and a friend of mine is trying to get me to watch Naruto, so I’ll probably start that soon. Plus I recently finished Erased, and IT WAS AMAZING

I’m trying to watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but crunchyroll has too many ads and I can’t afford premium.

If you have Netflix it’s on there too.

1 Like

I’m currently watching Dan Vs.

Agent Carter and Agents of SHIELD. I prefer carter tbh

I’ve been watching Soul Eater. I have the entire series…ON BLU-RAY! (insert YMS “on blu-ray!” clip here).

Anyways, I haven’t technically finished it yet. When I first watched it on Netflix, I got 75% through. I forgot where I was when I got the Blu-Ray so I tried again and put it down for a while and promptly forogt where I was. Now I am trying again from the top. I will finish it this time!