What Toa would you be?

Considering my solitary nature and the combination of a rational mind and a quiet nature, only really raising my voice when I’m truly upset…I’d probably possess the element of ice.

My interest in history lends me to take note of the Mask of Psychometry, while my appreciation for a light step leans me toward a Volitak.

Finally, a Toa Tool…after the Volitak, the second thing I share with my self moc would be a set of escrima sticks with notches in the tips to create more pragmatic tools out of ice or clip them together into a staff.

Many things have changed since five years ago when I first thought about what I said I would be. I have learned a lot about me, learned a lot about various fandoms and entertainment franchises. I have… … er, I would ramble, but it’s 4am and I’m dead tired.

Element: Psionics. The mind is the greatest weapon we have, and so being able to most directly impact the mind is the greatest thing one could have. Also, being able to telepathy means that I don’t have to verbalize my thoughts and that makes everything easier.
Kanohi: If it doesn’t exist, it does now - a Mask of Healing. It’s a staple power and I’m surprised there isn’t already a canon Mask of Healing.
Toa Tool: A shield. Once I’m used to my powers it’s useless, but while I’m still a greenie (well, not green colour-scheme wise, but you get what I mean) it will be more than useful.

1 Like