What's going on in your life?

I…

I never knew about that…

3 Likes

Just finished my first year at university and somehow did well in all of my exams. yaaaaaaay :grin:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to show up online…

It’s quite boring when you’re alone yknow…

1 Like

I just got back last night from a 60 mile week long canoe trip, so that was fun.

Broke my hand tonight. That was… fun >_<

2 Likes

I hope your hand gets well ^^

1 Like

Finally finished moving into my new house. Twas exhausting. I also got around to building all of the ‘Winter Wave’ 2016 Bionicle sets I got a while back, along with PoJ, PoE and a Skull Warrior.

2 Likes

Well, my computer mointor is going to be buzz out, so I may get a new one at least.

I’m about to get my first job which I wish I got last year, but I’m glad I got it now.

Cool!

In news for me, I graduated middle school two weeks ago, and since I’m a Girl Scout I started working on my Silver Award (second highest award you can get.)
I also signed up for CITing at a camp and have no idea if I got in yet.

Congratulations to everyone’s above accomplishments! Those are all really good!

2 Likes

@HaliTheMaskMaker Cool.

I’m in Boy Scouts, should get Eagle rank fairly soon.

Have fun typing for the next 6-8 weeks…

Its not actually too bad. Just a small fracture in a bone on the top side of my hand. Its bandaged and has a brace around it for a little bit. Hurts like nothing else though and i keep smacking it into things by accident T_T

1 Like

Ouch.

I understand your pain, I’ve broken bones on multiple occasions. (I cr1 evritym)

Finished school for the term
And with my new room, I can finally have proper space to Moc!

So I graduated from high school yesterday.

wooo

3 Likes

Well today i ordered a new Zap skylander (because my original one (which was used) died yesterday) and i also ordered Chi Worries from Ebay.

I’ve graduate a level in my acting school recently. I really hope I can become an actor some day. Otherwise, that’s about it.

1 Like

R.I.P Goldy the gold fish Bought 4th April 2002 Died 27th june 2016

To goldy my pet gold fish i will miss you so much you were my only true friend growing up. when ever i had a problem or was upset i’d talk to you and your swim and listen to what i had to say you’d love the strokes i give you along your back.

now that you are gone i have no one to talk to you were my only true friend i’ll miss you

3 Likes

holy cow that’s a pretty long time for a goldfish…

9 Likes

Um, this goldfish is older than I am…