What's going on in your life?

Good luck man. I understand how hard it can be, but don’t worry, we have your back!

Recently found an online college I’m interested in. So I’m finally getting things ready so I can go to college. Woo.

2 Likes

The Unity cast channel was deleted by @Toa_Watau without anyone’s permission

Well I had my last exam earlier today, and I just came back from my graduation ceremony

So now I’m officially done with high school

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now I’m off to university

5 Likes

I give up. Jeez, stop pinning it on me.

Just got back from a trip into the wilderness (see: hanging out in Boulder with friends for a week and a half.) and boy do I wish I was in college right now.

Two more years…
Ahh…

2 Likes

I’m helping to build scenery for a musical.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to make an account on discord.

Also I wrote a crappy narrative yesterday.

Huh, your rank system must be a lot different from ours

1 Like

How’s that?

Well ours starts out at beavers, then goes to cubs, then scouts, then, another step that I forget the name of

2 Likes

I guess it depends what region/country you’re from, yes.

It’s not uncommon here to have Eagle Scout by 15 or 16, so Gj…? I guess? I dunno?

But yeah, thanks for sharing, I didn’t know about that before.

It turns out only 1 in 100 kiddos get eagle. So that’s pretty impressive.

3 Likes

Indeed, though I am pressured often, as scouting runs through my family.

1 Like

I found out yesterday that a friend of mine who was a victim of abuse has to move back in with the people that abused him.

And that unless I get off my butt and make effort to contact him I might not see him again.

Yeah…

1 Like

Look how long ago that was posted

Well I have been playing halo 5 a lot, also I regain master tomorrow. Nothing much.

3 Likes

My oldest sister had a child, and now I’m an uncle. That’s terrifying,

11 Likes

I became an uncle (Twice even) about a year or more ago. It’s scary at first, but eventually you’ll come to terms with it and be like “Woo this is cool. I can be someone’s wacky uncle who’s into Lego” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

My parents started letting me watch Daredevil. I also shaved my face for the first time yesterday.

2 Likes