What's the worst Lego Theme?

Cmon man dont be like that,

felt kinda offended, tho thats a pretty common thing on the internet :frowning:

Mindstorms, I just hate them

1 Like

I can agree on mindstorms, it’s easier to buy and use power function sets

I extremely disagree.

As a user of both power function has extremely limited potential compared to a well built mindstorms model.

I may not use the newer EV3 stuff but my good ol’ NXT serves me well.

Jack Stone, Znap and Galidor are easy targets but Lego was trying something new with them and I can’t fault them for that
For me it’s either Elves or Ninjago

Ok… Why? Elves is miles better than Friends, and Ninjago is the one true successor to Bionicle. What’s so bad about them?

It was but the difference with Bionicle and Ninjago is that, after 2005, Vakama didn’t just say “He/she was another unexplained part of my backstory” like sensei wu always does

Not really though, it always felt like Elves is the worse Friends (which is in one of my guilty pleasure themes)

Surprised that the Disney Junior Duplo subthemes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Miles From Tomorrowland, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates haven’t been mentioned.

2 Likes

I reckon it’s because people generally don’t generally pay attention to Duplo.

Bionicle, it’s story is convoluted, it either sacrificed posablity for gimmicks, or was incredibly fragile.

2 Likes

Lol those are clearly one of the worst…

I slightly agree

If it weren’t for Bionicle, nor TTV, nor this site would have ever existed.

Another reason why it’s the worst theme, then.

./s

~W12~

3 Likes

I think Bionicle sets survive the drop-test better than their system-era counterparts, despite the brittle sockets of the later years

Drop Brutaka and a pin will fall out in the worst case…