What's your Kanohi Mask of choice?

When it comes to your self moc, what Kanohi(or other parts) do you use to cover your face?
What color is it?
Is it a Kanohi with a certain power shaped differently to resemble another one, similar to Eljay’s Kanohi Mask of Mangosteen?
Do tell me.

Personally, I use the Miru Nuva. Because it’s unique and actually works well with my current self MOC.

8 Likes

I used to use a lime ruru for my self moc than I made a new self moc and Idk If I’m going to keep him.

#redpakarimasterrace

I use the white akaku as it is one of my favourite masks, but I like the pakari and kakama and hau just as much.

1 Like

I used to use a Stars Skrall mask for my SM, but I’ve mostly been using a black recolor of the Hydraxon mask, which I have dubbed as a Kiril Nuva.

#######woltrakmasterrace

2 Likes

The Silver Kakama

1 Like

Gold Pakari is best Pakari.

11 Likes

I use pretty much any form of Nuju’s Matatu, Noble, Great, or otherwise. At least, I WOULD use any of those if I had them…

1 Like

I use a silver Kualsi, though for some time I used a silver Great Huna :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The great Kualsi was the one I went by years ago, my self-MOC uses a black Miru, but I honestly have no idea what mine is. Gadunka’s head? Does that count?

4 Likes

I don’t have a large variety of masks, but if I did, i’d use a red Kakama and a blue Miru.

I don’t own any, but I would opt for a black Kakama.

Kakama or altered Vahi.

My characters always have a Hau or a black Kaukau. Why? Nostalgia, and I think the Kaukau was severely underused. Even in MNOG II, it was worn by, I think, 3 Matoran, as opposed to the Pakari, which had, 7 or 8, I’m not sure.

In MNOG I, there are several Matoran who wear a Kakama. Like, most of the Ga-Matoran and Ta-Matoran.

1 Like

http://thor.he.net/~gludlow/rip.gif

8 Likes

Oops. Must’ve misread that.

Thanks for pointing that out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Huna, Kakama, or Kadin, though Mahiki, Suletu, Matatu, and Iden are cool. I choose based on ability over design, and my favorite designs are Huna, Akaku, and Hau. Color doesn’t matter as long as it matches.

Well, Only one on my MOCs actually uses a Kanohi, specifically Takara, with her trans-blue Kaukau.
Marendex (Contrary to [not so] popular belief, this guy is not my self MOC) has a Surge 1.0/Breakout helmet.
Katarax has a Von Nebula mask.
And DeathWish has a Stormer 1.0/Breakout helmet.

1 Like