Where Have You Lost LEGO/BIONICLE Parts?

I’m really late, but I lost Voltix’s yellow tentacle thing somewhere in my house. Luckily I have two other Voltix sets that do have the tentacle. I also lost all of Jawblade except for an armour shell, his weapons and the instructions.

I don’t think this is actual loosing, but Photok’s mask crecked in the spot where you attach it. While The mask is in good condition, it can no longer be attached to any head. Also Malum’s feet and hands also crcked, and I was forced to buy another Malum set to replace it completely. I did lost a tone of LEGO parts in past, just can’t remember them now. As a child I cried so hard when I lost a tiny piece!

Many years ago my cousin came to visit us. We’re pretty sure that he stole some of our mata torsos and 2001 masks. :expressionless:

1 Like

I lost parts of Turaga Nokama down a storm drain because I was apparently “copying” another kid for being into Bionicle too, who snatched my mocs up and dispersed them in anger throughout the playground.

I also lost a sizeable chunk of my zamor hoard down a heating vent because haha balls go sCATTER.

I never shared my toys with other people after that.

4 Likes

It’s been over four years and I still haven’t found that tentacle

since then I’ve also accidentally dropped two Zamor spheres into a car’s seat structure and fired the Aero Booster’s missile directly behind a shelving unit

4 Likes

I lost half of Cole’s scythe. I lost the entirety of Reidak. And I’m missing Iruini’s mask and his fiery friend’s mask.

3 Likes

how did this happen

3 Likes

He wasn’t mine at the time. He was in the collection I now own. I had reassembled him from the parts, and had him completely built. Then, a year or so later, when I received the collection, he was missing, with the exception of one single foot.

3 Likes

I’ve never permanently lost Bionicle pieces but I’ve lost them for a long time. I got Voltix for Christmas a really long time ago (when it was still on shelves) and had it for about a year and then his Zamor sphere vanished. I then found it about a year later near the trash bins we take to the street every week and I have no clue how it ended up there. Then, the sphere disappeared again and I found it only a few days ago in a junk drawer where it never would have been in the first place. Another one was a Toa Mahri eyestalk (the ones with the axle holes in the back). I had used it on a Voya Nui Matoran and then lost the Matoran for about a year. Fortunately I found it before I spent money to get another one.

4 Likes

My cat ate like forty squids

2 Likes

mah whole life. I used to play with em in a corner where there was a vent when I was a kid so they’d vanish. but most recently though, this was way before I got back into Lego a few weeks ago. I think I had some old mocs, or at least parts of old mocs, in a bin full of like old toys and stuff, I thought I knew what was in it, just nerf guns and stuff like that. So I okay’d my mom to donate everything in that box, lo and behold, now I’m missing a bunch of pieces, of which some I wanted to use to rebuild Witch Doctor which is how I got back into Lego. It’s just a suspicion though, maybe i’ll find that big white spike, 2 of those black and red spikes, a white tube, a modified triangle and a bunch of red ball joints behind a cabinet somewhere.

3 Likes

I lost parts of an old x-pod in the back seat of a car back in ‘05 or ‘06. That was pretty sad as it was my “road trip” building entertainment. I’ve also lost several Cordak down heat vents and some Rhutoka behind a built in china cabinet (for some reason, the built-in cabinet had a gap behind it that couldn’t be accessed)

3 Likes

I lost a golden tahu g2 mask

4 Likes

I think if most of us knew where we lost lego parts they wouldn’t be lost. At some point as a kid I lost the mask and one hook off my original mata gali; I couldn’t tell you where if my life depended on it.

4 Likes

At one point, I lost a Racers Tiny Turbo stickered element in a car that we borrowed while our own car was being repaired. I looked around in the car for the piece for as much as I could, but by the time it was time to give it back, I still haven’t managed to find it.

3 Likes

I lost Lloyd Garmadon in the seat of the family van and only found him when I was vacuuming it out.

1 Like

Some years ago I went to my father’s workplace for Take Your Child to Work and there recieved a Chima minifigure as a gift. On the way back home, I dropped it and as far as I know it’s still somewhere in the van to this day

4 Likes