Which Ninja Force Mech would you drive?

If any of you could drive one of the Secret Ninja Force Mechs, which one would it be and why?

Green Ninja Mech Dragon

Lightning Jet

Fire Mech

Ice Tank

Water Strider

Quake Mech

Now i would also like to see you all give a vote in this poll so we can see which Mech is the most popular as well.

• Green Ninja Mech Dragon
  • Lighting Jet
  • Fire Mech
  • Ice Tank
  • Water Strider
  • Quake Mech

0 voters

4 Likes

Tank, seeing as its all round the most practical.

1 Like

Water Strider. I love squids.

2 Likes

Water strider. Visually, it is definitely not my favorite, however the functionality of the vehicle is pretty fascinating.

3 Likes

Water Strider. It seems like the most versatile walker, and for some reason I don’t feel like using a flier.

5 Likes

For me it’s a toss between the Water Strider and the Quake Mech. The Water Strider is definitely a unique vehicle and would be really fun to pilot, but there’s something so satisfying about driving around in a one-wheeled mech, pummelling enemies with your bare hands. (not really, but you get what I mean)

EDIT: whilst also blowing their eardrums with some “sick beats”.

2 Likes

I did choose Mech Dragon, but honestly I’d be way too scared to fly up in the air like that. There’s not even a seat belt!

I’d probably choose the Strider, as I love the color scheme, and it’s pretty agile. And at least there’s a cockpit to protect you!

1 Like

Quake Mech, just because.

2 Likes

Green Ninja Mech Dragon is my bae.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the movie, I know nothing about the sets, but the Quake Mech looks like it would pump out some filthy bass.

1 Like

Slavic hardbass

Pumped from the quake mech

Cheeki breeki indeed.

2 Likes

Kai’s got a mecha anime style and looks pretty comfortable.

Also it’s Kai. Zane’s gr8, though that seat is probably better suited for a nindroid, meaning screw comfort.