Why do some Bionicle fans suck?

I get so annoyed by those G1 elitists who seem to feel the need to push their garbage opinions down other’s throats.

Also, anyone who jumped on the “G2 sucks” bandwagon after it was cancelled.

2 Likes

If it was after it was cancelled, it would be “G2 sucked”, past tense.

Jokes aside, G2 was a failure. It didn’t suck, it just failed.

But the sets were good (except… you know what, even Ketar’s not that bad) the Ryder Windham books were pretty good, particularly the second and third, and J2O was actually good, sans the ending.

~W12~

5 Likes

Because they are usually kids and you know what, kids suck. No offense but most of them dont even use their brain. I know these because i was once a dumb kid too…

1 Like

And it’s a darn shame. The sets were clearly designed with a lot of thought and seemed to be held back only by budget, which is why people dismissing them as “hero-factory ripoffs” irritates me so much. Just because it’s not exactly the same as they remembered it.

2 Likes

Chopping Scorpions are coolio.

I remember somebody said this, but the Bionicle Community has the moderate people who like the series and the very outspoken people who hate it.

2 Likes

Eh, I think every fandom has just some irreversibly terrible stuff in it. Like mean people.

And ships.

Speaking of terrible stuff (ships), never search Lego Movie fanart. Its so wrong.

(They ship Bad Cop with Good Cop. And Benny. And Emmet.)

5 Likes