WIP project, request feedback and ideas from all MOC magicians on here

Found this old topic, and I also found the exact torso you see in the pictures, and it was buried at the bottom of my bin of unfinished projects. After looking at it for a while, I decided that I still don’t have any ideas for it, and it looks a bit outdated compared to my newer MOCs. So I guess I wanted to say that it, unfortunately, will be disassembled. Hope I didn’t break any of your hearts while waiting for the finished project for 2,5 years. But thank you all for the great advice, even after all this time!

I absolutely love what you have going on here. Previous people are correct about lengthening the torso, but I also agree that you should make the legs digigrade (triple-jointed), because even though it can decrease stability, it almost always greatly increases stability. As for the head, I think you could use some more of the pieces you had on the back decoration as antlers/horns, and the old Stormer XL foot pieces in gunmetal grey as part of a “crown” design similar to The Mask Of Creation, and decorate the face in front of it.

Edit: Oh shoot

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, it was kind of my bad that I revived this really old topic :slight_smile: All advice is still useful for upcoming MOCs!

This is looking very nice so far, but the arms look a bit heavy, can the ball joints handle them?

@Mod_Squad To avoid further confusion I think it’s best if we close this topic. I have gotten the help I wanted, and the MOC is being disassembled.

1 Like