Worst moment of your entire existence

Being introduced to video games and the internet at large. Every other of my worse moments in life stem from the introduction with those two worst ones.

Dishonorable mention being the same moment he mentioned bellow.

1 Like

Arguably early July of last year.

1 Like

Learning that I had cancer.

That was several years ago, and I’m completely fine now, but it was still terrifying to 8-year-old me.

9 Likes

Oh. Well, thats quite horrible.

Speaking of illnesses, worst moment for me was when I got hepatotropic B virus that attacked my liver and spleen. Not only that but until I went to the hospital I was constantly battleing sevear high body temperatures, and quick sifts from when I do lower the body temperatures, after the medication stopped with its effects my body temperature rapidly went up (like you shiver to get warm cause its cold, only in this case you shiver uncontrolably when your body temp. starts to go up). Like I had 42 Celsius temperature when I was admited to the hospital, that kind of body temp. can kill a person if you have it for a long enough time.

Only infusions and medication over a two week period in the hospital helped. And yes, hospital food is the worst, to be frank if I only ate that and not the food my mom brought for me as well, physically and mentally I would feel a lot more ill, thats how bad the hospital food is. Its dry, tasteless, and with no seasoning of any kind (soup litterally felt like water).

The only things that helped me over that time was my phone that had music on it. some school books, and a novel of Ivo Andrić “The Bridge on the Drina”. Seriously that book was a life saver when it came to boredom, its so historically, mythologically, and character wise a great piece of work.

PS to every future Professor: Dont be a horrible person and force a kid who is in hospital to try and study for your class, even if its the end of the year. They physically and mentally wont have any will to do it and you will just end up looking like a jerk and they will remember you as a jerk.

5 Likes