Yasuuku

Decapitating Toa Since…Yesterday… :stuck_out_tongue:

Tried to go for a simplistic build here that looks well covered at the same time. And if you follow me on Flickr, you’ll see I used my Upper-Leg Concept for something finally. Yeeeey.

And finally, s/o to yet another generic MOC.

Cya, enjoy.

^All credits go towards @RaptorTalon for this awesome edit!

^And of course, the unaltered main photo

→ Check out the entire Flickr Album HERE! ←

41 Likes

This is pretty swanky! anything with a scythe I like, but the main photo looks like a T-pose, was it supposed to be an action pose?

2 Likes

How did you pull off those legs

1 Like

A bit of clashing textures, but those upper legs are :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks nice. Very nice. I really like the upper legs and the torso. Those wings are also quite cool. An interesting mask choice, though, in my opinion, although I couldn’t say if anything different would look better. It’s not out of place, it’s just … I dunno. Perhaps it just reminds me of the Skrall too much.

If I remember correctly you called the WIP of this MOC a (female) Makuta … there aren’t any spaces left for female Makuta in the Brotherhood Project (also have a look at post 586), but since nothing about gender is mentioned here … perhaps you might want to enter this MOC into the Project as a male Makuta?
Only thing this awesome MOC would be lacking for that is a proper G1 backstory.

1 Like

Looking sweet!

1 Like

This turned out pretty well. I like the overall look of the MOC, particularly the torso still. I think, however, the arms and shins tend for rely on very smooth CCBS textures while not being mingled with the torso. I would suggest, even though it usually means more work, adding a little more g1 texture to these areas of the limbs. That way, the MOC would be a little more pulled together.

All that aside, you did a pretty good job.
Nice work!

1 Like

Very, very cool.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to go near him… Nice job!

1 Like

It bothers me that I’ve yet to dislike any of your mocs… I just can’t find anything wrong with them…

Brilliant work as always. I look forward to seeing even more great mocs from you!

1 Like

@AwesomeJoel27 Thanks! And yes.
@Calebmar12 I just did. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks!
@Omega_Tahu Thanks!
@Gilahu As a quick-ish build like this, I doubt it old deserve its own backstory, but thanks!
@RaptorTalon Thanks!
@JordanWill I suppose you’re right, thanks!
@Anaru_LST So much sarcasm, Lel. Thanks.
@Hutere Thanks!
@OraNui Actually she, but thanks!
@Grimsock Wow, thanks!

2 Likes

really love those “wings”

1 Like

Really Cool!

1 Like