"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

Hrm… never heard that version before. Several other definitions but not that one. Tell me, is there a separate definition for “band nerd”?

2 Likes

First of all, the term is “band geek.” Second, most BIONICLE fans actually tend to be geeks, not nerds. Nerds lack social skills, geeks don’t. After all, we were the cool form of uncool before uncool became a thing.

2 Likes

sad violin
BIONICLE is the only fanbase I’m a part of…XD

That Batman dude is a Doctor Who fan, Marvel fan, DC fan, etc.

1 Like

YKYABF when you woke up from bed, you used to shoot your limbs out from the blanket one by one to imitate how the Hordika escaped from their cocoons in the 2005 commericial

16 Likes

This is how I’m getting out of bed from now on.

15 Likes

Just did that.
That was fun.

8 Likes

I used to imitate Mata Nui rising instead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

8 Likes

YKYABFW you move along move along just to make it through.

7 Likes

YKYABFW you have a dream where your dad refers to this

as a “Nuhrii mask” but you wake up before you can correct him, so you have to tell him that it’s actually called a Ruru the next morning.

Even though he messed it up in my dream.

And he doesn’t even like BIONICLE. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

"You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you cried after G1 bionicle ended

2 Likes

and G2’d ending.

4 Likes

No i was just annoyed

3 Likes

YKYABF whenever the music from The Rising ad plays when you get out of bed.

4 Likes

LOL! Totally did that SOH CAH TOA things. Made it completely memorable too. As someone who sucks in math, I actually found that helpful.

Also, when you make two fo-albums on iTunes to contain separately Cryoshell’s music, and all the BIONICLE music in general, including album covers.

4 Likes

Proper terminology transcends the physical plane.

5 Likes

YKYABFW you feel a strange sense of satisfaction whenever you see a Bonkle part used in a System set

Like you’re more than happy that a big theme like Star Wars acknowledges the existence of Bionicle and includes their parts

Classic Millennium Falcon

17 Likes

I had no idea that piece even existed in that color.

What Star Wars set is that?

3 Likes

Pfft. It’s actually the second Millennium Falcon, NOT the classic. :stuck_out_tongue: :nerd:

I know because I have the classic version.

3 Likes

Well, here’s another example (in the wings).

Actually, pretty much every single system set from nowadays has some old Bionicle pieces in it, thanks to the Bohrok and Barraki eyes.

7 Likes

YKYABFW your childhood consists of no Toy Story, no Disneyland, no Football and other sports, only deep BIONICLE lore and sweet memories of blasting out Move Along into your low-quality 2006 headphones.

People always ask me “Why did you never watch Toy Story?” (or The Lion King, or any children’s classic of that age). I say “I just didn’t watch it”, but the truth lies deep down there. I was watching Mask of Light after borrowing it from the local Blockbusters for the billionth time.

9 Likes