"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

Okay, but all jokes aside, I think this is an absolutely amazing little eater egg. The VYN really sells it, and gives it a lot more depth than a sticker with an island on it. It shows that some people in Lego still really care.

6 Likes

Why wouldn’t it be going to Voya Nui? The Piraka Rap Concert is held there every year and attracts millions of visitors. Lego City has to keep its economy going somehow, or it’s going to run out of money for all those police vehicles and structures that it keeps building.

5 Likes

That’s just awesome. Well, I’ve taken a couple trips to Voya Nui myself (in VNOG), and I would definitely go there again (with my Nui Blasters, of course :stuck_out_tongue:).

1 Like

There’s one issue I see here - Voya Nui is no longer an island. This jet either has the wrong flight info, or it’s a time traveling plane.

3 Likes

It’s also on another planet, so the plane needs to be a spaceship too.

1 Like

YKYABFW you get 3 Keetongu,2 Sidorak and 2 Roodaka to build TSO, Sentrakh and Voporak.

5 Likes

YKYABFW you know that the year on the mold is the year before it was released.

speaking of which, I recently got a lot (for free, yay!) that had an odd peice of bionicle packaging. it was a trans-yellow (or yellow-green, Im colorblind) mata head with a smooth continuation of the mold coming out the bottom. its marked with the year 2003 on it.
anybody know what its from?

3 Likes

Sounds like a part from one of the toothbrushes image

4 Likes

yep, thats it!
thanks @ToaJaton

I’ve got a few of those. It’d work well as a duck beak.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when this is your yearbook quote:

9 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you turn in school assignments written in the Matoran language

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have all 4 movies on display and watch them religiously

2 Likes

you reference quotes from the mythology and no one knows what you’re referring to.

4 Likes

YKYABFW you go through all the stages of loss when you’re canon contest entry is eliminated. (I’m at the acceptance phase now, well ok maybe I’m still a bit salty :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Well, I’m soon to be in a similar boat it looks like, my two favourite entries are unlikely to make the top six

when all else fails, vote Hoseryx :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeh, hoseryx for the win :stuck_out_tongue:
Jk folks

1 Like

YKYABFW the first thing that comes to mind when someone says something related to polynesia is Bionicle… idk maybe it’s just me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I mean, that was where a lot of the early names and such came from :stuck_out_tongue:

YKYABFW you keep the bags to your (formerly) sealed tower of toa, and hope that nobody throws them out

2 Likes